whats your reason for smoking/not smoking weed

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
i will say i miss the smell and taste of a ripe bong rip of that super crystally, red haired, green leafed, skunky smelling goodness :ohlawd:
the initial rush i miss too, but sitting there w/a room full of homies too paranoid to look left or right and nobody talking on some wierded out shyt i don't miss.
my buddy was growing a bunch of shyt licensed and all and that stuff made me geek the hell out, took me back to the beginning :ahh: that i can get w/paranoia i can't.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Because I choose not to. :umad: Not to mention it's an addiction no matter how much weed users claim it's not. Nothing is more pathetic than seeing people who can't function because the weed man won't answer the phone. :scusthov:

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Just not conducive to my current goals. Nothing against it tho I used to blow all my senior year of college.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't fukk with the dozia! It clouds your mind and judgment. PLus I know so many nikkaz that were high when they got got slippin (got shot,jumped etc). Don't fukk with they weed :manny:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Aint got no job, aint got shyt to do and got a lot of money to burn ( saved up on unemployment money) so I burn plus I've mastered the art of freeloading off of other nikkas weed:blessed:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Aint got no job, aint got shyt to do and got a lot of money to burn ( saved up on unemployment money) so I burn plus I've mastered the art of freeloading off of other nikkas weed:blessed:

sounds like loser shyt to keep it G

I burn pretty heavy but I keep it strictly sativa because that indica puts me in zombie mode and i've never had trouble sleeping. gotta go hard since i'm working 30 hours a week and goin to school so I'm going to only smoke on weekends after i've handled business. it's way better that way, burning err day gets old after a while