whats your reason for smoking/not smoking weed

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its my reward after a long day of being a friendly negro at work for 8hours, picking up/dropping off my kiddos and taking care of them once I get home.... Once I wake up my day is non stop so after I get my kids to bed nothing is better than blowing a lil loud, watching my favorite TV Shows on DVR, Playing some PS3 or dikkin down wifey.

I'm not one of those blow 6 blunts a day types, so a eighth will last me damn near 2 weeks. and with weed there is no hangover... :ld:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I don't smoke weed because I don't like the high. it makes me not want to do anything but stare into space. I drink because it hypes me up and makes me talk and enjoy my surroundings more

different drugs do different things to different people

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I'd rather drink. I only smoked occasionally in college when weed was plentiful and FREE! Since I never paid for it, I saw no reason to start when I left college...and add to the fact that I hate kissing smokers (cigs too) and the smell sticks to everything.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I already got an anxiety problem that makes me mad paranoid.
This

Except thats the reason i used to smoke weed. to relieve my anxiety. Increases my level of dontgiveafukktatude and allows me to relax.

Last edited: