Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
Food tastes better,
Movies & TV are funnier,
Video games more realistic,
Books more interesting,
Music sounds doper..

I'll usually do it only after I'm done with work for the day as a way of unwinding and relaxing to the greatest degree possible. I had been doing it pretty much every night for the past five years or so, but take voluntarily month or multiple month long breaks when I feel it's what my body needs. When I feel myself becoming anti-social (choosing staying in and getting high over going out to socialize) or feel uninspired by the green, I know it's time to take a break. If your one of those addictive personalities that may not work for you but it seems to work for me for the past few years.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God works in mysterious ways. so when he starts The job of speakin through us we be so sincere with this here, No drugs or alcohol so I can get the signal clear
as day
Put my Glock away- I got a stronger weapon That never runs out of ammunition so I'm ready for war

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I quit for 5 months but I still do it ocasionally, those blowing everyday days are over that shyt makes you way too lazy and unproductive, I'm actually about to smoke for the first time in 5 weeks tonite.

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
i used to do it because it made me feel good but now everytime i do it like others said it gives me anxiety and i think too much(negatively):snoop:sucks but oh well i had to stop but i feel better so :yeshrug:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I smoke because my mind moves too fast, i'm too smart for my own good. I need to slow things down so i dont miss things. If not i overthink the unimportant things and underthink the few that really matter. It tunes me into a zone of being hyperaware and i passively observe everything. It makes me more empathetic, without herbs i am a brutal dictator with no compassion.

Plus i just like being high nikka!

StAFresh923

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was the biggest pothead ever.

Tripped out one day....had a panic attack. Get anxiety almost every time I blow now. Smh. Only blow it down if I'm goin out or gonna be occupied