What's your paycheck looking like every 2 weeks after taxes?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
crazy that nikkas is in here thinking 50K a year is a lot of money. cmon now. strive to achieve...

my older bro works for Eloqua making 48K a year without a University Degree :aicmon:
has good customer sservice experience tho

shyt i know interns at Ford Motor Company of Canada making about 45K a year. And we just finished our Junior year of University. I envy them fakkits :snoop:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I make $2600 a month after tax/benefits :yeshrug: I graduated in December so I can't complain...working in DC is great. Still live at home, am able to drive to work with a garage.. so its all good

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think it's common knowledge around here that i make decent money. fukk outta here...:umad:

where's here? i dont live with you, i dont see your checks. you aint paying my rent. so how would i know whats common knowledge in your household? :comeon:

and dont get all excited and try to show us a jpeg of SOMEONE's check stub. i call :duck: early. ................

i'm jokin
:smugfavre:

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
All im saying is nikkas should have posted their job title with their pay, I bring $412 home weekly working for JFG coffee 35 hours a week.

the quality of living in Tennessee is way lower than where some of yall are living though. If yall had those same jobs in TN yall would be living like :king:

to all my nikkas not lying and really eating, i'm proud of y'all brehs....love seeing my people :eat: I get inheritance money so i'm gonna eat regardless :youngsabo:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
1250 IF i work fulltime

no insurance for 401K

ti-laughing.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I make $2600 a month after tax/benefits :yeshrug: I graduated in December so I can't complain...working in DC is great. Still live at home, am able to drive to work with a garage.. so its all good

You jinxing son a bytch. Had to sit in on a meeting where we basically were told to write up justifications for our jobs and shyt. The kid was throwing everyone in the office under the bus. I may be good tho...our jobs are needed but everyone else might be :what::scusthov: at the beginning of the next FY

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
crazy that nikkas is in here thinking 50K a year is a lot of money. cmon now. strive to achieve...

my older bro works for Eloqua making 48K a year without a University Degree :aicmon:
has good customer sservice experience tho

shyt i know interns at Ford Motor Company of Canada making about 45K a year. And we just finished our Junior year of University. I envy them fakkits :snoop:

The average salary is not 50k though

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
The average salary is not 50k though

I agree with you. 50K is a lot of money!

ETA: Most people suffer from lack of education or degrees that came with a price of 20K or more in student loan debt.

Community college for those first 2 year should be utilized if you are a person who has to take out a loan.

Also ROTC options. There's just so many ways people can get out of college with little to no debt.