What's your paycheck looking like every 2 weeks after taxes?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I agree with you. 50K is a lot of money!

ETA: Most people suffer from lack of education or degrees that came with a price of 20K or more in student loan debt.

Community college for those first 2 year should be utilized if you are a person who has to take out a loan.

Also ROTC options. There's just so many ways people can get out of college with little to no debt.

yep it is alot of money im sure no one would want to be 50k in debt

i';ve mentioned in the other thread the average american household only makes about 58k a year,

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i mean.. the MAJORITY of the site is UNDER 28 it seem.. and im seeing nikkaz making upwards of 70k :manny: only nikkaz i believe that make GUAP is them IT dudes on here

i'm an IT Project Manager at a major hospital. and i'm 35. why is it so hard for nikkas to believe I make $76k a year? its not like i'm saying that i have a 7 bedroom house with a RR Ghost in the driveway.....:snoop: i'm a regular dude living a regular life. got enough money for a couple of extras, but nothing outrageous....:smh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i'm an IT Project Manager at a major hospital. and i'm 35. why is it so hard for nikkas to believe I make $76k a year? its not like i'm saying that i have a 7 bedroom house with a RR Ghost in the driveway.....:snoop: i'm a regular dude living a regular life. got enough money for a couple of extras, but nothing outrageous....:smh:

I believe you

I don't know why anyone wouldn't you talked about being unemployed
We've seen your ride

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You jinxing son a bytch. Had to sit in on a meeting where we basically were told to write up justifications for our jobs and shyt. The kid was throwing everyone in the office under the bus. I may be good tho...our jobs are needed but everyone else might be :what::scusthov: at the beginning of the next FY

being the youngest in the office :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn
24k a year
Why don't you buy a house in jersey or something?

:russ: There's no way I'm ever living in Jersey.

I'm from Manhattan so I love working and living in the borough. I have no love for the suburban lifestyle so that rules out eventually living in Westchester when I'm older

I'm 25 so I'll probably buy a place in the city in the next 2 or 3 years.

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
390 after taxes for 2 weeks of slave labor at this part time gig at lowes! :damn:

If you ask for more hours the HR be like :rudy: nikkah we over hours

i can't wait till i graduate so i can start making bank!

O yeah and am one of the youngest at my job i swear everybody their full time is on the verge of depression

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
800 a pay period, after taxes and health insurance. bonus structure at my job pays 1200 after taxes and goes up from there. On a good month, I cover everything comfortably and start building on my savings. On an average month,everything is covered and I'm able to keep the blunts in rotation. I can cop a couple of new outfits. A bad month? Ramen noodles and Netflix.

Vitals:
No college education
$400 rent a month (I rent a room)
Headed to community for comp sci

shyt's real out here. I had a nice gig at Verizon about three years ago. Insurance kicked in after a year, guaranteed raises every 6 months for your first three years, and starting pay was what I make now. :ahh:

Lost that job right around the time the recession got real. Ended up latching on with a call center working collections. shyt's terrible.