What's your paycheck looking like every 2 weeks after taxes?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure how much i pay in taxes but my job pays for my insurance and metrocard plus i got stock options but i don't see us getting bought by anyone or going public too soon and i'm about to leave that shyt come september to be a broke ass grad student. :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bring home about $520 every week after taxes, health,dental, and my hefty 401k contribution..

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Check your math. I said 115k AFTER taxes. I paid about 45k/year in taxes. My base salary is $160k. I work in Texas so we got the advantage of no state income tax so I only pay federal taxes.

I did. You never stated whether you get 4800 before or after taxes. You're closer to 125 if you're bringing 4800 bi-weekly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
2k after all deductions. if i have a good month i can make up to 2k on top of that in bonus.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We'd all be caking if we didn't have 5 noggas taking this and that off before we got paid

Sometimes I look at my gross then my net and :noah:

I remember whine I got my job and my first pay cheque I just saw the gross on the stub then I saw the net I was like this is it?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Everybody makin 2gs+ every 2 weeks whats yall occupation..:smugdraper:

I clear almost $3200 every 2 weeks. Work as defense policy analyst for DoD. Sweet gig. Mostly write ups and keeping the top military brass up to speed on policies that effect every piece of the defense landscape. Pros & cons of certain parts of NDAA and stuff like that. Get to travel abroad but I haven't taken advantage of that. Actually gives me a chance to rub shoulders with some political bigwigs. Thinking about going back for my degree in policy analysis or something that'll keep me close to the military. Plus I want to be a foreign service officer anyway

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I clear almost $3200 every 2 weeks. Work as defense policy analyst for DoD. Sweet gig. Mostly write ups and keeping the top military brass up to speed on policies that effect every piece of the defense landscape. Pros & cons of certain parts of NDAA and stuff like that. Get to travel abroad but I haven't taken advantage of that. Actually gives me a chance to rub shoulders with some political bigwigs. Thinking about going back for my degree in policy analysis or something that'll keep me close to the military. Plus I want to be a foreign service officer anyway

:ohhh:

The defense industry is about to be cut though :dead:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:ohhh:

The defense industry is about to be cut though :dead:

That diplomatic job is all I want . I don't think we are closing embassies soon. If my gig does get cut I'll be a teacher or something that just post on here all day

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
After taxes I don't really make shyt. My checks are like $1500 every two weeks on average. Sometimes more and sometimes less. Where I make it up is on living expenses. I have $425 a month in rent and $65 in utilities and that's it. No children no car note and no girl to blow money on being single. so while I don't make much I live a better lifestyle than many people I know that make more than me. I usually blow through about $2000 a month on bullshyt but I'm gonna start saving and managing it better.