Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Bad Feet. By that I mean,

If their fat
or flat arches
or big ankles (cankles)
or wearing shoes too small for em and their shyts all off the shoe (who you fooling bytch, just cus you bought a size 6, doesn't mean your big ass size 9 feet gonna fit in there, and aint nobody fooled and thinking your a 6 so just stop)
or fukked up, chipped polish (just take it off)

Then I'm hitting them with the :stopitslime:

But the WORST, is when bytches got crusty feet :scusthov: like when a bytches soles be all rough, or heels be all cracked and dry and shyt :wtf: do something to that shyt! AND WHY THE fukk YOU EVEN GOT THEM OUT ON DISPLAY FOR WEAR SOME fukkING SNEAKERS OR SHOES TILL YOU FIX YOUR shyt. So many different ways to handle that shyt, and your lazy ass aint did any of them. Smh.

I mean, I shouldn't be scared that if I'm a beat that thing up in some missionary style position with your legs up in the air, and them feet flying all up around my head, that if I accidently hit them feet together, I'm a start a fire like I was striking two stones together on survivour out in the wilderness type shyt. I mean bytches be running around with soles/heels that be looking like sandpaper, what part of the game is that? :merchant: :damn: :rudy:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Men that dress like they're teens( skinny jeans, baggy jeans, hoodies, braids, oversized shirts etc)

I hate a man that don't get all that nappy hair on his face shaped up on a weekly basis. Eww

so braids and hoodies are only for teenagers :wtf: but then you scorn that rugged grown man look :stopitslime:

compulsive liars for me though :snoop:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Weed lips :scusthov:

Refusing to shave a receding hair line (let it go breh :sadbron:)

The inability to converse/think (I need a challenge :ahh:)

Watching too much television (sports is the only exception :obama:)

Limited vocabulary (Read a got damn book! :krs: )

c/s

Let me add on:

Men that watch Basketball wives and Bad Girls Club

Men with soft ass hands

Hair bumps on ur chin and cheeks make me sick ewwww

Designs cut into your haircut wtf?

Long hair on men...if it isn't dreads its unattractive in my book.

I love bald men but I hate the ones with those nasty looking scars in the back of their neck

Men that wear cheap ass dress shoes with long jeans

Men with a lot of male friends and is entirely too popular

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
so braids and hoodies are only for teenagers :wtf: but then you scorn that rugged grown man look :stopitslime:

compulsive liars for me though :snoop:

Yes they are, a grown ass man should not be walking around with braids in his hair. That is my opinion though not fact.

Not all hoodies...you know the ones I'm talking about

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I'm completely turned off by "top heavy" females.

No matter how pretty the face/big the titties may be.

If she don't have no hips or thick thighs/ legs to make that shyt look more proportionate

I can't fukk with it.

Say no to tadpoles

lmao #BottomHeavy

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
This is a turn off i assume your one of the girls that cant have your man giving anyone else even a little attention hate that shyt.

See that is not the reason at all!

I hate being out with you and just so happens you know every damn body we come in contact with and want to hold long convos with them.

Or I go out with you to a friends get together or party and all of ur male friends want to grill me and ask me personal questions.

I make a status on facebook and all of your homeboys commenting on em with stupid shyt.

I prefer laid back quiet men so I may come off as bias.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
See that is not the reason at all!

I hate being out with you and just so happens you know every damn body we come in contact with and want to hold long convos with them.

Or I go out with you to a friends get together or party and all of ur male friends want to grill me and ask me personal questions.

I make a status on facebook and all of your homeboys commenting on em with stupid shyt.

I prefer laid back quiet men so I may come off as bias.

None of my friends would grill a girl i was with at a party but i do have a couple of weird friends that would post stupid ass comments on a chick i'm withs facebook:pachaha: i guess you have a valid point with that.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
None of my friends would grill a girl i was with at a party but i do have a couple of weird friends that would post stupid ass comments on a chick i'm withs facebook:pachaha: i guess you have a valid point with that.

I'm going off personal experience though

Didnt want to come off as if I'm generalizing.

Sorry if I did

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Stupidity. I just can't handle it brehs. Especially when the brawd gets drunk with that fukking annoying ass stupid voice saying stupid shyt. I can't even act just to get the p*ssy I just :snoop:

Intelligence is sexy as hell brehs.

and drita you're annoying as fukk and not funny.