What's your most non-typical turnoff?

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Telling me she think Carrot Top is funny.
Leaving the light on.
Unclean dishes.
I don't give head because I'm a strong black woman.
What you watching?
Pointy Elbows.
I heard Kobe got a hole in one for this 6th Standing Cup

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Ladies who call you 'daddy' in any type of situation, especially during sex...if that isn't some repressed molestation sheet :scusthov:

- Ladies who wear red, white or black lipstick/nail polish. Metallic and pastel shades are your friend ladies.

- Ladies who are afraid to step outside of their comfort zone.

- Ladies who are adamant they're one of the guys. My days, women, STOP THAT SHEET. You will never be one of the guys and you haven't got slightest clue what it's like to be a guy. Furthermore, why would you want to be like a guy? If I wanted to be with a guy I wouldn't halfstep it and I would be a full on battyman.

- Ladies who act holier than thou, are judgmental, but then haven't got the backbone to stand by their beliefs.

- Wet kissers :gag:

- Ladies not interested in improving themselves, physically and mentally

- Ladies not interested in exploring themselves sexually

- Ladies who assume you're trying to chat them up when you're just being polite.

- Women who aren't intelligent. Trust me ladies, you REALLY want to have your man by the balls. Pick upa book. The woman who I've had the most intense attraction to was one that was smarter than me, and that was the main reason I sweated her so much. Broad constantly pushed me and was sexy with it.

- Women who don't know how to seduce a man (without being a hoe with it mind you)

- Women who wear flip floips, especially when they have crusty feet smh

- White women who think you're attracted to them just because you're black.

- White women who go after you just because you're black. I'm not a fetish hoe

- White women who assume you have a big dikk because you're black. I do, but that's beside the point :mjpls: Basically, i'm not going to be anyones toy/fetish/pet/exotic experience, espeically when I'm better than them. Many awomen have got that ignore button once I've clocked onto that.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
bad teeth :snoop:
aint gotta be perfect but damnit man take care of your shyt

i use too be in the dental field and thats the first damn thing i see on a female is their teeth

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Nose rings. Even just a stud. Can be the finest chick on the planet, but the nose ring just :snoop:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women who try to be funny.

women who talk bad about their boyfriend.

women who try to give me the "right answer" instead of how they genuinely feel.

women who are strongly attracted to me without knowing who i am, lol (i'm actually serious too)