What's your end game in life

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I really had no other outlet for my thoughts, so I'm gonna post it here in TheColi

So I'm was sitting in a damn near 2 and half hour lecture today, doodling, slightly high :skip: and crunching numbers, adjusting them for projected inflation and to figure out how much capital I needed to eventually venture off and do my own thing. I'm 3 years into my Mechanical Engineering major (switched from Chem Eng after last semester :whew: sh!t was lookin' dire). I realized way back in my freshman year, 2nd semester, that a career in engineering was just an ends to a means. Yeah I love math, science and physics, and I'm a B - C student but I only went into engineering at the last minute after high school because I didn't want to waste money on majoring in business :manny:

Truth be told, all I want do in life is stay out of the rat race, buy a small to meduim sized ranch with a big a$$ library in it to read and probably write random books, get a workshop to build sh!t and tinker in (mostly what I do on my spare time), smoke weed (the other thing I do on my spare time), travel and have sex with lots of women :win:.

This isn't even a joke, I'm dead serious too. I got a 15 year plan with contingencies and everything that I made 4 years ago in the summer :pachaha:. I know it sounds slightly retarded, but f*ck it, it's MY endgame.

So basically my goal is to be the Dos Equis Guy...Lite:heh:

Just curious brehs: What's you ultimate endgame in life and are you actively trying execute the plan to achieve your goal??

I don't care how crazy it sounds, just spit it out

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Have a family with kids, watch them grow up and hang out with my grandkids all the while enjoying time with my friends. Having my own business where I can work anywhere in the world while traveling.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I never really gave thought to this. :ohh:

Sent from a Super Samsung Galaxy 3 via Master Roshi's Island.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i hate to come piss on your parade but how are the fukk are you gonna make money to do all the stuff you want to do all while staying out of the rat race. you sound like someone that has never had to pay their own bills before.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
i hate to come piss on your parade but how are the fukk are you gonna make money to do all the stuff you want to do all while staying out of the rat race. you sound like someone that has never had to pay their own bills before.

:whoa: Kemosabe, let's slow down.

I meant getting caught up in the rat race for too long, doing what I don't enjoy. My fault for leaving it out.

Now as for bills, :comeon: oueno breh

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
End goal in life is to make a mark. Pretty much leaving the world behind with something that has my own touch of personality whether is be kids or some other shyt.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
End goal is to make a difference in someone's life, besides my own.

If I can affect positive change, then my job here is done.

All I know is I can't leave here how I am now:heh:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Stack my bread retire in 7-10 years. buy multipe real estate properties live off that and have a fame and get straight with God. God willing my breh.

Daps
no man should have to be in that rat race day in n out with nothing to look forward to but clocking in the next morning.

If thats what make you happy bro, :salute:

Be conscious of what do YOU want in this life, **** tradition, go after what you want, and do it, Cause at the end of the day, when you climb in that bed, your thoughts, are YOUR thoughts, your joys, distresses, loves, pains, are nobodys but YOURS. So why is there ANY room for compromise in the reality of that moment?

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
phat ass crib
phat ass chick
good food
good weed
good health
no need to work

I'm almost there but still got to climb the last few hurdles