What's your end game in life

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to live long enough and with enough money to make it to The Singularity.

If I can't do that, then I'd like to just have retirement homes in Sedona, AZ and somewhere outside of the US, while still being in-shape enough to run through random broads. I'd basically wake up, go exercise, come home, sip tequila, and fukk old bytches till death came and got me.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I can't really say what my end game is, yet.

I'm still in school (dragging it out because of my new job, tho. :smh: ) and I'm trying to stash as much bread as possible.

I'm thinking about paying my school loans off as SOON as I leave school (I've got about $40 grand saved up so far) I didn't buy that 335i that I wanted :no: :laugh:.

I'm also thinking about buying a house, and renting that bish out. I figure, if I get a loan, and get a few houses, I could stop working, period. That would give me time to really start flipping houses. Buying a row house in an "ok" spot, cleaning it up and selling it to make a profit within 3-4 months. If it doesn't sell, I could always just rent it out like my other properties.

I could stop working, or reap the benefits of having a pay check + rent from tenants. Either way, it would just add to my savings.

:ld:

I'd like to go down Florida, and buy or build vacation homes, too. I went down their with my family a few years ago, and we rented a pretty nice home for a week ( only $2000). It had like 8 bedrooms. The person renting them out owned a block full of houses. They had to be making bank.

I don't know. I want to be able to comfortably lease or buy exotic cars. Thats my dream. I don't want to WISH that
I had a Nissan GTR....I want one.

And I don't want to FRONT like I can pay for it, when I can't. I want to be able to handle it with ease.

The problem is, I feel like after I get that, I won't be done with dreaming. My end game is infinite.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'd basically wake up, go exercise, come home, sip tequila, and fukk old bytches till death came and got me.

:pachaha:

You might as well stay outta the retirement home, hire live in help, and do all that at your own crib. Instead of messing wit those old broads, get some 20-40 year old harlots to use you for your money........while you use them for their youth :scheme:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I could stop working, or reap the benefits of having a pay check + rent from tenants. Either way, it would just add to my savings.​

My first home is either gonna be a Duplex, Triplex, or Fourplex and I'll just live in one of the units. My uncle did that, but the only downside is dealing with tenants and maintenance issues plus screening quality renters , unless you hire a property management group (but that's 10% of your pie).

The problem is, I feel like after I get that, I won't be done with dreaming. My end game is infinite​

:lawd:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man, it changes so often... but now

If I can be around to watch my kids finish school and watch them have their own families and be adults that would be cool for me....

Have enough money once my kids are gone to be able to travel abroad with the wife...

But when you say endgame, I just think about death cause thats really the endgame of life.

I just hope when I die that there will be at least one person (hopefully at least 3) that can say I helped change their lives for the better or had a positive impact on them.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'd like to live long enough and with enough money to make it to The Singularity.

If I can't do that, then I'd like to just have retirement homes in Sedona, AZ and somewhere outside of the US, while still being in-shape enough to run through random broads. I'd basically wake up, go exercise, come home, sip tequila, and fukk old bytches till death came and got me.

You gon' cheat? :mjpls:

Or you gon' finally let her go? :mjpls:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: Kemosabe, let's slow down.

I meant getting caught up in the rat race for too long, doing what I don't enjoy. My fault for leaving it out.

Now as for bills, :comeon: oueno breh

I hope you did not take out too many loans breh :to:

I know some friends who are about to get that work from the banks when they graduate :to:

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still working out my end game

finally got my first legit paying job, in a good industry...so job wise/career wise im finally well off...moving up towards the city here in the next few months, which will open up my social life here a bit...had a really bad knee injury, but god willing, im recovered to atleast an extent that I can get around and not think about it quite as much

Things are starting to look up...but Murphy's Law is a bytch

end game wise tho...ill figure it out. Probably revolved around marrying a broad 4-5 years younger, that has a good job, raise some kids in a nice house with a big back yard. Nothing too insane

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hope you did not take out too many loans breh :to:

I know some friends who are about to get that work from the banks when they graduate :to:

Nope. I've worked since I was 12 cutting grass and doing odd jobs for people, worked at Best Buy the day I turned 16 all the way through my Freshman year at college, saved birthday money since forever, 2 partial academic scholarships and grant money for being black and an A student in high school :pachaha:........plus I used to play online poker since I was 15 wit my debit card until the gubmint shut sh!t down in 2010-11 :sadcam:. I was :eating: off of Speed Poker on PokerStars :ohlawd: :lawd: :sadbron:

I stayed in State and did summer courses every year at a community college that gave me credit for my courses at my University, plus my high school AP course waived a few of my freshman classes :win:

But yeah, alot of people went to school and tried to decide on the fly about what they wanted to do, which is a waste of $$$ in my opinion. I told my parents that I wasn't going to college for anything but engineering or I was gonna go to a trade school, so they saved me some bread too

I'm still trippin' off of dat online Poker shutdown tho :pacspit:, you inspired me to make a thread

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
retire by 50, which is possible for me. retire to a nice house in the middle of nowhere, havent decided if i want it near water or in the mountains. marry and have kids. always be comfortable, never struggle financially, learn to play piano.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. I've worked since I was 12 cutting grass and doing odd jobs for people, worked at Best Buy the day I turned 16 all the way through my Freshman year at college, saved birthday money since forever, 2 partial academic scholarships and grant money for being black and an A student in high school :pachaha:........plus I used to play online poker since I was 15 wit my debit card until the gubmint shut sh!t down in 2010-11 :sadcam:. I was :eating: off of Speed Poker on PokerStars :ohlawd: :lawd: :sadbron:

I stayed in State and did summer courses every year at a community college that gave me credit for my courses at my University, plus my high school AP course waived a few of my freshman classes :win:

But yeah, alot of people went to school and tried to decide on the fly about what they wanted to do, which is a waste of $$$ in my opinion. I told my parents that I wasn't going to college for anything but engineering or I was gonna go to a trade school, so they saved me some bread too

I'm still trippin' off of dat online Poker shutdown tho :pacspit:, you inspired me to make a thread

:salute: you seem like a hard worker breh, im sure you will succed at whatever you do.

Im majoring in bussines management :skip: and im going to double major in marketing so i can take over the mom and pop biz when im out.

Honestly tho im not too sure what i personally want to do, i just want to help people mayne :blessed: