Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:duck:

par for the course with you

What part don't you believe?

I've been making around 100k for 10 years and I live in Louisiana. Plus my side hustle is booming. My house is paid off. I pay no rent or mortgage. Buying my 2nd home to airbnb out on the weekends. I got 3 vehicles and my monthly bill are around 1700$, i can pay that with my side hustle. No reason to lie.

I must be doing well if people think this is unbelievable.:wow:

Daps

I've been making around 100k for 10 years and I live in Louisiana. Plus my side hustle is booming. My house is paid off. I pay no rent or mortgage. Buying my 2nd home to airbnb out on the weekends. I got 3 vehicles and my monthly bill are around 1700$, i can pay that with my side hustle. No reason to lie.

Damn breh.

How can a brother get there? Not in Louisiana….fukk that!!! 825 score is what we craving

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Your Score isn’t 825 without churning and not closing the cards

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Damn breh.

How can a brother get there? Not in Louisiana….fukk that!!! 825 score is what we craving

I'll admit Louisiana isn't the idea living situation, but have to do something to get ahead in the game. It's easy to start businesses here, easy to out right own a home. You can get yourself together here.

Your Score isn’t 825 without churning and not closing the cards

Having access to 10s of thousands of dollars and not using any of it, makes you credit score go up. I only have that card and a paypal, they're both 0$ balance.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Still using:
Amex Blue Cash Preferred 6% back on Grocery and Streaming 3% back on gas ($95 annual fee)
US Bank Cash+ 5% back on utilities and electronics stores (Best Buy, Apple, Samsung, Micro Center)
Citi Custom Cash 5% back on either dining or gas
Chase Freedom, Freedom Flex, Discover It 5% back on rotating categories
Amazon Prime Visa 5% back at Amazon
Target RedCard 5% back at Target
Citi Double Cash, Fidelity Visa, X1 Visa 2% everywhere
Bank of America Cash Rewards 3% back online

I'm researching new cards to add. I just found out using that BoA reward card if I set it up on Walmart Pay I can use it instore and get 3% cash back at Walmart in store. I was considering adding the PayPal card for 3% back on PayPal. AAA has a card that does 5% back on groceries but it's capped at $500 per year total cash back.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
My objective is to get 5% cash back on everything I spend on. Only using a single card definitely kills that.
I feel you. That’s a lot to track. Do you feel like it’s worth it.

I like the venture X for the travel rewards. I be flying around the world for little to nothing.

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
Personal:
CSR
M1
Cap One QS
Visa Platinum
Apple Card

Business:
Chase Ink
Amex Blue Cash

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Business:
Amex platinum
Amex Gold

Personal:
Capital one quicksilver - 6,500
Navy fed - 10,000
Apple 1,500

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Personal:
CSR
M1
Cap One QS
Visa Platinum
Apple Card

Business:
Chase Ink
Amex Blue Cash
Why do you need that many credit cards?

BTW, after getting rid of BofA cash rewards, I only have Amazon and Amex Gold/Plat.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why do you need that many credit cards?

BTW, after getting rid of BofA cash rewards, I only have Amazon and Amex Gold/Plat.
When you try to maximize your rewards you end up with a lot of situational cards. Plenty of cards I have I use at a single store. If you’re going to spend money anyway you should get the most back you can for that spend.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
When you try to maximize your rewards you end up with a lot of situational cards. Plenty of cards I have I use at a single store. If you’re going to spend money anyway you should get the most back you can for that spend.
I get that but I don’t like my points spread out. I want them coming back to the same place so that I can maximize their use/value.