What’s Y’all Job Title and What’s Y’all Salary?

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Hvac Refrigeration

I'm a broke boy :francis:

Don't worry. Its going to be a hot summer.
full

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
to the brehs here doing DOD contracting in Asia... how did you get on? cuz that's the path I want to head down.. I was stationed in Korea for 2 years...so Ideally if I get a job at Osan or Youngsan...ill take it...or the big army base that was finished years ago...forgot the name...might be Humfries or something... but Japan is my preference...since I was there for 3 years... I just don't know the big companies out there...got out the military 10 yrs ago
You’re security clearance still active? If not, there are a bunch of jobs you can get without it.

Google US defense contractors and apply there.

Dyncorp, KBR, Vectrus are some of the “easier” ones to get into. CACI, ManTech, General Dynamics, L3Harris, Mag aerospace, Leidos, Northrop Grumen are some of the “higher end” companies.

Admin and logistics are the easy way to get a spot. Of course, you can go the fed route as well.

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Updating from my post a few months back.

Good News: I grossed $300k last year. That's not including any kind of stock or health insurance or any of that "total comp" bullshyt that silicon valley folks love posting.

Bad News: For the last 2 months it's been $0 because I took severance and walked away 5 or 6 months ago. Long story short it was a re-org and I would have had to give up a part of my org they wanted to move under engineering. From VP down to Sr. Director . Took the money and ran instead.

Just coming up for air and the mental break was amazing but the market is looking :mjcry:

Edit: we are talking 1000 applicants for some director level jobs and 500+ for VP. The reason I didn't take the demotion (that they told me wasn't a demotion) is because after what I delivered for them I couldn't stay there and watch them prosper off that work.

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the amount of incompetent OPs management type people Ive been around (that I thought had it made relative to their skills / experience) and see leave for different companies continues to make me think there is a ton more money being offered on the market than I would suspect. I work in supply chain / logistics / tech

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
the amount of incompetent OPs management type people Ive been around (that I thought had it made relative to their skills / experience) and see leave for different companies continues to make me think there is a ton more money being offered on the market than I would suspect. I work in supply chain / logistics / tech
At the company I left late last year our COO got the chop. The VP was promoted to Sr. VP and took over even though she was largely responsible for the wave of failures. They fukked up anything they stuck their noses in.

She implements a bunch of changes to fix what she claims the COO broke. Talking shyt about the man that was supposed to be her mentor all the way through. SASS with a especially heavy season where most implementations and sales happen so it took 2 Years later for her changes to finally fully take hold.....fukkING DISASTER.

How did they deal with this? Promoted again. More responsiblity. Larger team. Absorbed other teams.

She came out of the line manufacturing efficiency world and has been nothing but a failure in software because she's really bad at accounting for the human mental/emotional side of the equation.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
You’re security clearance still active? If not, there are a bunch of jobs you can get without it.

Google US defense contractors and apply there.

Dyncorp, KBR, Vectrus are some of the “easier” ones to get into. CACI, ManTech, General Dynamics, L3Harris, Mag aerospace, Leidos, Northrop Grumen are some of the “higher end” companies.

Admin and logistics are the easy way to get a spot. Of course, you can go the fed route as well.

yezziirrr... my clearance still good... I just left L3 few months ago... they renewed my clearance over a year ago...I know if I dont use my clearance in 2 yrs...it becomes inactive...so I basically got till next year before it becomes inactive... ill check out these companies you mentioned... I forgot about MAG... ill see whats up with all of the rest

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna have to switch fields again.
:francis:

Despite an IT job market in flux, demand for certain technical skills has only accelerated.​