Whats wrong with being pro-black?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
and you trying to tell me black sumpremecy dont exist? seriously? :stopitslime: take a walk down 125th here in harlem, you gon see these pro black dudes with they fukking colorful allah vest on, talking shyt about "crackers"

so what if hes mixed? hes HALF BLACK motherfukker..if white supremacy was that evil, we would've never someone with a ounce of black in they system be the most powerful person and in the most powerful country in the WORLD

fukk outta here man, dont sit here tryna act like theres no pro-black people who fukk a white person up and catch attitude with them just for being white

theres no need for that shyt anymore, yea white people might be ahead of all us..blacks and latinos..but that dont mean we cant better ourselves...we got EVERY opportunity to do so...stop with the fukking complaining and whinin that shyt make motherfukkers sound like a bunch of little girls. its fukking disgusting
Where have I said that blacks who wanna suppress whites doesn't exist. Since you wanna bring that up compare how much black supremacists there are compared to white supremacists.

In this world whites have more advantages than other races and that's a fact.

You can call him black all you want but he is still half white at the end of the day.

I also never said that we can't better ourselves but you'd be an idiot if you think that blacks don't have it harder than whites.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
What is THE COLI? The COLISEUM? Where Roman WHITE DEVIL HOMOS wrestled naked with DOGS? Caesar was BLACK though. The owners of THIS site are so-called JEWS who do NOT want you to KNOW that the Toyota Prius runs on MELANIN. If you are NOT a c00n, you will SUPPORT the Honorable Minister Dr. Tariq Nasheed Ph. D's newest RIGHTEOUS documentary, "Hidden Colors Part 5: Jews Did 9-11 and Leonardo Da Vinci was BLACK." It is an ACTUAL FACT that 92.4% of people HERE are DEVILS. The Caucspiracy runs deep. KNOWLEDGE is power.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
What is THE COLI? The COLISEUM? Where Roman WHITE DEVIL HOMOS wrestled naked with DOGS? Caesar was BLACK though. The owners of THIS site are so-called JEWS who do NOT want you to KNOW that the Toyota Prius runs on MELANIN. If you are NOT a c00n, you will SUPPORT the Honorable Minister Dr. Tariq Nasheed Ph. D's newest RIGHTEOUS documentary, "Hidden Colors Part 5: Jews Did 9-11 and Leonardo Da Vinci was BLACK." It is an ACTUAL FACT that 92.4% of people HERE are DEVILS. The Caucspiracy runs deep. KNOWLEDGE is power.

:dead:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nothing is wrong with it. Pro-black =/= hate of anything.

Of course every pro black poster will be generalized with anyone who is black+crazy.... but we can see through that bullshyt. Self hating blacks are uncomfortable with people who are problack.. so they side w whites who are also uncomfortable with it.

However, we don't have to give any fukks about those weak blacks and closet racist.. we don't need them to advance as a people.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:upsetfavre: stop it b

You never have anything good to say about black people in any situation. Soon as someone throw shots at a pawg you :cape: and throw shots back with a youtube video.

I let you slide with that whole bench video, but :ufdup: youre pushing it

black folks have a consierably lower marriage rate than white folks. u know this. and why are u focusing on just marriage. cheating is cheatin, weather it be in marriage or just a relationship. i think ur puttin too much onus on just white folks when all races cheat just the same
A white woman's honor is in question?

1293695_o.gif

Ronnie Lott to save the day!

No, all races do not cheat "just the same" fukk outta here with this nonsense. You have cold hard data staring you in the face that shows white women are involved in the highest divorce rates, and now you on some "Well cheating is cheating". Using logic, you should be able to extrapolate that maybe, just maybe a higher percentage of white women are cheating because of all the failed marriages they are involved in.

:ohhh::deadrose:
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...age-com-coping-infidelity-4.html#.UaFId9I4tc0

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ima take this oppurtunity to quote myself from another thread :obama:

Thread is BS

But whats more BS is that nikkaz is really outchea tryna say nikkaz dont be hating cacs

Stop being a bytch nikka

Ol "my racism is a response to theirs so it aint rlly racism" ass nikkaz

nikka be straight u a racist ass white hating mufcka and all ur silly justifications dnt change a damn thing nikka :bryan:

Ol "Playing the victim " ass nikkaz :heh:

U wanna be racist then fine..but if u tryna make ur racism seem somehow righteous in some sort of way than u a bytch ass delusional ass nikka

fukk yo Black Pride
fukk yo White Pride
fukk Yo Yellow Pride
And fukk Yo ginger Pride

nikkaz outchea having pride attached to their color

Nah fck dat my pride will be attached to my character and that alone

Learn what that means then maybe u can start to call urself a real mufcka

:mjpls:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Wat dat supposed to mean? :leostare:

Any Nigerian stereotypes I needa know about? :ohhh:

Why don't you go look at the threads made by that Nigerian kneegrow promoting his bottled sewer water? His latest shtick is trying to convince us to buy his product by stealing videos from rhythmless white girls.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Not cool at all. :salute:

Are you cool with Black people calling each other nikkas?:yeshrug:

Ohhh so monkey's has been turned around by black people to desensitize the word that white people tried to make us feel bad about? :ohhh: