Whats wrong with being pro-black?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
At least u can see your inconsistencies. And come to think about it, I just went back and read my original post in tht family feud thread and I clearly criticized that white broad for bein outta pocket for shakin her t*ts on tv andI criticized steve harvey for capin for the bytch, yet u somehow in your head turn it into something about a black woman :why:

:ooh: you did?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I already won, do you remember how I slapped you around in the last thread. How I had you foaming about the mouth typing paragraphs about owning boats and shyt. Its over and this pretty much my last reply to you.

All your doing now is simply bad job at proving how sane you still are. I'm going to go get ready for a picnic in the park.

Last edited by a moderator:

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
no. supporting the black community is a good thing. i'd like to see more black boys and black men create and participate in support groups.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I already won, do you remember how I slapped you around in the last thread. How I had you foaming about the mouth typing paragraphs about owning boats and shyt. Its over and this pretty much my last reply to you.

All your doing now is simply bad job at proving how sane you still are. I'm going to go get ready for a picnic in the park.

What are you serving the guests? :patrice:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I seen a poster the other day say Katy Perry could spit on him and call him ****** for the p*ssy.

The real question is whats wrong with being knowing self worth?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Been seeing a lot of pro-black hate here. Seems yall wanna put on every other race but yall own. :dwillhuh:

Its a shame

Nothing. What you need to understand is that many of the fakkits posting here aren't even black. Anything that doesn't put whiteness over blackness without being overtly racist here is branded as being faux-pro black by the white members of this board. Funny how people who have the complexion of tiny rectangles that I crush between my teeth have the audacity to talk about what constitutes pro-black, but w/e

:rudy:

I don't fall for their shyt at all, and you shouldn't either.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There is no problem being pro-black in aoir current world where white supremacy exists.

If we get to the point where all races are equal and people were still that way then you'd be onto something.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
The hypocrisy of this forum is very sad yet very telling.

Do you remember how when the Boston marathon bombings first happened, everyone was quick to show their sympathy to the victims of the attack, as would be normal of human beings? People were even quick to deride anyone who tried to make light of the situation.

....Yet when there's a mother's day shootout in the hood you get responses like "nikkas die everyday b :heh:" and similar dumbass memes being posted verbatim. How can anyone be so senselessly cold to their own people?

Can't you guys see what's going on here? White people dying is a tragedy to everyone and black people dying is a frivolity or even a damn JOKE outright to everyone... even so called black people!

WAKE UP. :snoop:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
honestly, im dominican and i dont give a shyt about the whole race thing, my country produces every color imaginable

but why the fukk is it right to be pro-black but its so wrong to be pro-white??? answer that for me..i know ya gon say the usual "300 years of slavery" shyt, but yo..its 2013, most of the world is over that bullshyt already...how long are african americans are going to clinge to that excuse? 300 years?

my dominicans ancestors were slaves too, we were brought to DR in the same slave ships that took most of ya'll here to the united states...but we dont sit around hating the white man

we just trying to get this money and make life better for our kids and future generations

i was born and raised in harlem so i know for a fact...ya motherfukkers are raised to HATE white people, i love ya motherfukkers i get along more with ya'll than i do with my own people but damn let go of that hate...the president is black ya'll, ya reached the pinnacle already..no need for the extra shyt

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
honestly, im dominican and i dont give a shyt about the whole race thing, my country produces every color imaginable

but why the fukk is it right to be pro-black but its so wrong to be pro-white??? answer that for me..i know ya gon say the usual "300 years of slavery" shyt, but yo..its 2013, most of the world is over that bullshyt arlready...how long are african americans are going to clinge to that excuse? 300 years?

my dominicans ancestors were slaves too, we were brought to DR in the same slave ships that took most of ya'll here to the united states...but we dont sit around hating the white man

we just trying to get this money and make life better for our kids and future generations

i was born and raised in harlem so i know for a fact...ya motherfukkers are raised to HATE white people, i love ya motherfukkers i get along more with ya'll than i do with my own people but damn let go of that hate...the president is black ya'll, ya reached the pinnacle already..no need for the extra shyt
Because as ive said in the previous post there is no reason to be pro white when white supremecy exists.

If your pro white in this world where whites are already ahead then that would automatically point you toward the white supremecy route because if that fact.

The president is mixed and white supremecy still exists so do don't come with that crap either.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The hypocrisy of this forum is very sad yet very telling.

Do you remember how when the Boston marathon bombings first happened, everyone was quick to show their sympathy to the victims of the attack, as would be normal of human beings? People were even quick to deride anyone who tried to make light of the situation.

....Yet when there's a mother's day shootout in the hood you get responses like "nikkas die everyday b :heh:" and similar dumbass memes being posted verbatim. How can anyone be so senselessly cold to their own people?

Can't you guys see what's going on here? White people dying is a tragedy to everyone and black people dying is a frivolity or even a damn JOKE outright to everyone... even so called black people!

WAKE UP. :snoop:

Aren't you like 17?

For that reason I can't take much of what you say serious but what was the Mother's Day Shootout? :dwillhuh:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Because as ive said in the orecous post there is no reason to be pro white when white supremecy exists.

If your pro white in this world where whites are already ahead then that would automatically point you toward the white supremecy route.

The president is mixed and white supremecy still exists so do don't come with that crap either.

and you trying to tell me black sumpremecy dont exist? seriously? :stopitslime: take a walk down 125th here in harlem, you gon see these pro black dudes with they fukking colorful allah vest on, talking shyt about "crackers"

and so what if the president is mixed? hes HALF BLACK motherfukker..if white supremacy was that evil, we would've never someone with a ounce of black in they system be the most powerful person in the most powerful country in the WORLD

fukk outta here man, dont sit here tryna act like theres no pro-black people who fukk a white person up and catch attitude with them just for being white

theres no need for that shyt anymore, yea white people might be ahead of all us..blacks and latinos..but that dont mean we cant better ourselves...we got EVERY opportunity to do so...stop with the fukking complaining and whinin that shyt make motherfukkers sound like a bunch of little girls. its fukking disgusting

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Most people just don't want the label put on them because they don't want to feel boxed in or obligated when it comes to what they say or think. "Pro-" has associations that most people just don't want. Not to mention shyt can get taken too far.

I already have that virgin in TSC who tried to call me a self-hater because I acknowledged being mixed. :heh: