Whats wrong with being pro-black?

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
ain't nothin wrong with bein pro black. But some of y'all "pro black" nyggaz will defend some of the bulshyt that black folks do. Nyggaz will go on :cape: crusades for rathet shyt in the name of defendin black folks instead of shamin that shyt.

As soon as somebody says somethin factual and unfavorable about black folk (especialy when u say anything negative against black women) Some cats wil give their left arm in their defense.

A lot of these nyggaz on here that claim to be "pro black" are full of shyt. Its like the muslim nyga preachin to u, but he still eats pork. Fucc outta here!

A real pro black dude will admit his peoples failings and strive to rectify them. If you love your people, you love them warts and all.:manny:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
ain't nothin wrong with bein pro black. But some of y'all "pro black" nyggaz will defend some of the bulshyt that black folks do. Nyggaz will go on :cape: crusades for rathet shyt in the name of defendin black folks instead of shamin that shyt.

As soon as somebody says somethin factual and unfavorable about black folk (especialy when u say anything negative against black women) Some cats wil give their left arm in their defense.

A lot of these nyggaz on here that claim to be "pro black" are full of shyt. Its like the muslim nyga preachin to u, but he still eats pork. Fucc outta here!

:upsetfavre: stop it b

You never have anything good to say about black people in any situation. Soon as someone throw shots at a pawg you :cape: and throw shots back with a youtube video.

I let you slide with that whole bench video, but :ufdup: youre pushing it

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I respond to this nygga for the 1st time in months after ignorin this MF, next thing u know he has mentioned me 3 times and quoted me numerous times. I'm sure he is glad daddy finally acknowledged him. :snoop:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
On a side note,I wonder how white posters feel about being called cacs everyday:heh:

ima keep it gucci, the only time it upsets me is when i see some poster talking about cac this and cac that then call other non black posters racist.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:upsetfavre: stop it b

You never have anything good to say about black people in any situation. Soon as someone throw shots at a pawg you :cape: and throw shots back with a youtube video.

I let you slide with that whole bench video, but :ufdup: youre pushing it

Bruh, can u at least keep it 100. U must only pay attnetion to certain shyt I post. Because I post plenty of positive stuff about black folks. From my family members, to the many people I personally know. Its funny u never seem to remember when I get on racist kaks for the foul shyt they do. U conveinetly skip over that shyt.

But I have said before, u will defend ratched shyt that black folks do at all costs. And I didn't defend a pawg. I called out the bulshyt that steve harvey did. U came in that thread and felt the need to bring up black women, when the family fued show had nothin to do with blck women

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Bruh, can u at least keep it 100. U must only pay attnetion to certain shyt I post. Because I post plenty of positive stuff about black folks. From my family members, to the many people I personally know. Its funny u never seem to remember when I get on racist kaks for the foul shyt they do. U conveinetly skip over that shyt.

But I have said before, u will defend ratched shyt that black folks do at all costs. And I didn't defend a pawg. I called out the bulshyt that steve harvey did. U came in that thread and felt the need to bring up black women, when the family fued show had nothin to do with blck women

:skip: @ this two faced fakkit

I defend rachet shyt people do? Drop a post of me saying its cool to be nikkas?

As for the family feud thread, I just beat yall fakkits to the punch, yall was inching to shyt on a sista

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
What's wrong with being Pro-White? :troll:

but for real I'm just pro-fairness & equality and that can sometimes be pro-black

I have yet to meet a 'pro white' person that can speak another European language other than English. I have nothing wrong with anyone being pro white, but those that claim to be so, usually use it as an euphemism for keep them darkies out. They are dishonest. Surely if one was pro white (or white culture), they would be learning other European languages, know the history of Europe, the cukture, cook regional dishes etc.

I once had a lad claim to me that all us foreigners were ruining Irish culture. I responded to him in the Irish language. He couldnt speak it. :umad:

I wish they were honest and just admitted that they hold racial views. I respect honesty.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the major turn off of this forum is the large amount of posters who say disrespectful and degrading shyt about their own race, whether its black women, fathers, their friends, they always have some bigoted terrible generalization to make that makes me :what: at who raised them. Half these threads I be like, does your mother/grandmother/sister/father/grandfather know you feel this way???

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:skip: @ this two faced fakkit

I defend rachet shyt people do? Drop a post of me saying its cool to be nikkas?

As for the family feud thread, I just beat yall fakkits to the punch, yall was inching to shyt on a sista

Nobody was even talkin about black women until your monkey azz came in there talkin bout "black women would never do something like that" The discussion was about the white broad, steve harvey and the black dude that was lookin at that bytches chest jump up and down. And u felt the need to bring up black women :mindblown:

U clamimed that black women had more self respect that than and would do shyt like that. And I responded of video evidence of a black shyt doin some sexually charged shyt in front of an audience (manily children) Your only response was "it wasn't on a gam show" :beli:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Nobody was even talkin about black women until your monkey azz came in there talkin bout "black women would never do something like that" The discussion was about the white broad, steve harvey and the black dude that was lookin at that bytches chest jump up and down. And u felt the need to bring up black women :mindblown:

U clamimed that black women had more self respect that than and would do shyt like that. And I responded of video evidence of a black shyt doin some sexually charged shyt in front of an audience (manily children) Your only response was "it wasn't on a gam show" :beli:

Cant be mad when I adopt wolf tactics for the greater good :heh:, everything I did in that thread is what yall do on a daily bases for white women.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Cant be mad when I adopt wolf tactics for the greater good :heh:, everything I did in that thread is what yall do on a daily bases for white women.

At least u can see your inconsistencies. And come to think about it, I just went back and read my original post in tht family feud thread and I clearly criticized that white broad for bein outta pocket for shakin her t*ts on tv andI criticized steve harvey for capin for the bytch, yet u somehow in your head turn it into something about a black woman :why: