What's wrong with being lusted over

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
so black and white want each other because of the forbidden fruit? you think asian and black women want white men because of dikk? last I checked there was no forbidden fruit dating a white male.

earlier, you stated it was kissing their ass, or privilege, you didnt mention fetish, when speaking on black, you simply said forbidden fruit or sex object, nothing about drooling over the other, wanting some type of privilege. one you associate with trying to obtain something positive, the other a negative, why?
Wanting white skin and blue eyes is a fetish lol.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Wanting white skin and blue eyes is a fetish lol.
but thats not what you initially said...
Kissing white ass, being currupted by the west etc.

basically implying that if you want to fukk a white person, its not purely sex, youre kissing ass and wanting to gain something.

but when wanting a black person, its for some thrill or purely sex, implying being a victim of the white person. not because the cac is envious and wants their beautiful dark skin, brown eyes, coiled hair and features.

:usure:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
but thats not what you initially said...

basically implying that if you want to fukk a white person, its not purely sex, youre kissing ass and wanting to gain something.

but when wanting a black person, its for some thrill or purely sex, implying being a victim. not because they want their beautiful dark skin, brown eyes, coiled hair and features.

:usure:
Don't put words in my mouth.

White skin cuz of white supremacy or black skin because of forbidden fruit and all the context behind them in this system of white supremacy I still consider them both to be fetishes at the end of the day

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Don't put words in my mouth.

White skin cuz of white supremacy or black skin because of forbidden fruit and all the context behind them in this system of white supremacy I still consider them both to be fetishes at the end of the day
nah it aint got nothing to do with white supremacy, thats a fallacy argument, in fact you arguing that point only reinforces that YOU are brain washed by it.

white woman wants to fukk black man - using him for sex

black woman wants to fukk white man - white man using her for sex

in your mind a black person loses on both angles and no matter what white can never be a the victim of a fetish, when thats not the case at all. :mindblown:

plenty of black men use white women as sex objects, plenty of black women pimp out white men.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Honestly on the list of important things that black folk need to worry about this shyt is at the bottom. I honestly dont care what a nikka does what he does with his dikk. I have never been with a white or asian chick. I have largely dated black women. But i have dated a few Ricans since I grew up in a hood predominantly filked with Puerto Ricans. I didnt jump over hoola hoops cuz i got with a latina. This issues is not a pressing issue in the black community. Economics is a more pressing issue not whether Beck festish about black men. I dont find cave bytches all that. If a nikka or a sista wants to swirl go ahead but dont tear down your own people.

do-not-care-do-not-want-doesnt-care-dont-care-Tommy-Lee-Jones-GIF.gif

Prynce

Daps
Question: are you ok with bw lusting after black men
Black women don't look as black men as a "sexual experiment". Black women understand black men and find them attractive for more than black features/skin.

Look breh you can do what you please but I don't want to be becky's rebellious phase where she gets back at pops. :manny:

I've seen many white chicks say the reason they like black dudes is because of our penises and sex game, that doesn't sit right with me. :manny:
But that's just how I feel, i'm gonna :eat: regardless.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Black women don't look as black men as a "sexual experiment". Black women understand black men and find them attractive for more than black features/skin.

Look breh you can do what you please but I don't want to be becky's rebellious phase where she gets back at pops. :manny:

I've seen many white chicks say the reason they like black dudes is because of our penises and sex game, that doesn't sit right with me. :manny:
But that's just how I feel, i'm gonna :eat: regardless.

Yeah ok, that's the only reason why black women fukk with us :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
The Pool Table
A lot of nikkas have a limited experience with black wonen too

Yup.
It's funny how every thread on here relating to black women always end up with something about bedwenching :mjcry:.
I don't know not one black girl irl who's "down with the swirl" and watches scandal yet if you read threads on the coli, you'd think that the average black woman despises black men but loves white men. Interracial isn't as popular as these nikkaz think.
Yeah there's black girls who like white men but for the most part, on average black women prefer black men just like any other race.

On the coli, if three white chicks make tweets confessing their love for black men, every white chick on the planet loves black men :troll:
On the coli, if three black chicks make vids on youtube asking if white dudes like them, every black chick on the planet is secretly wondering if white guys want them:troll:

Anybody who goes outside and checks their surroundings will sit there and tell you that the average person of all races love their men/women very much but according to the coli, white dudes are losing because beckies are leaving them for bbc and black dudes are going to become extinct because black women are finally acknowledging the love white men secretly have for them :mjlol:.

It's pretty clear that these socially inept weirdos don't get outside very often.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Im tryna keep shyt legal:beli:
I find attraction based on race extremely wierd but nothing is wrong with smashing someone of a different race because race isnt real.:manny:

That's not the issue love. You said you're not in a position to turn down ass. So what if some child was offering it to you? You're a human being. Surely you can have some level of self control. You can say no.

Prynce

Daps
Yeah ok, that's the only reason why black women fukk with us :mjlol:
Breh, do you :manny:

If that makes you feel better about yourself then it doesn't matter what I have to say or what I think. Your happiness is what matters, I'm just a poster on the coli breh.

Non-black women finding me attractive doesn't excite me, but it make you and other posters as giddy as school girls.

Prynce

Daps
I find attraction based on race extremely wierd
:what: Having a preference for a group of people you have so much in common with is weird?

Preferring people you have things in common(including race and culture) with is human nature breh, it's not "weird" :comeon:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Breh, do you :manny:

If that makes you feel better about yourself then it doesn't matter what I have to say or what I think. Your happiness is what matters, I'm just a poster on the coli breh.

Non-black women finding me attractive doesn't excite me, but it make you and other posters as giddy as school girls.

nikka stop with all the condescending bullshyt breh :mjlol:

You're seriously over there making up imaginary arguments for me over there :dead:

Prynce

Daps
nikka stop with all the condescending bullshyt breh :mjlol:

You're seriously over there making up imaginary arguments for me over there :dead:
I'm making up anything breh

I don't care how other men feel about women liking them. I'm trying to get p*ssy too. :manny: