What's wrong with being lusted over

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I think his point is that when others lust over, say, asian chicks lusting over white men, it has nothing to do with them being objects, no one says "oh they only want them as sexual objects" no one says anything, it just is. but when women like black men, it must be a sexual thing as you just stated, as if thats the only thing we are good at and cant be liked for anything else.
They do say that when whites go with Asians

Most white men want them as sex slaves when they go to Thailand or super submissive women when they go to Asian areas as well.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
wrong.

Cacs get out called over having "yellow fever" all the time and seeing asian girls as feminine, passive, submissive and servitude objects, based off stereotypes and anime. People make remarks about cacs going on vacations in Thailand all time.

Aren't you suppose to be the asian expert?
Im talking about cacs not asians.

so lets try that again, what are the stereotypes towards folks liking cacs?

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
As a straight black man I would have sex with ANY woman I'm sexually attracted to. Key word being SEX. That's all. If a woman of another race wants me because I'm black that's on her. I'm not trying to firgure out what particular part of my blackness she's attracted to or why.

I'm not concerned about meeting her family or going anywhere in public with the bytch or getting her fathers blessing. Honestly what type of nikka with a hard dikk is thinking this? :what:

Now if the bytch tells me some racist shyt like some of the hypotheticals yall posted I'd slap the fukk outta her and that's that:francis:

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Who are you to say what's not a "good thing" for somebody else? shyt, we treat most of your kind like them, just cause most of you

Don't get mad because your kind do and don't like it. :mjlol:

You're confusing. What do you mean by "your kind"???

buffruff

Banned
Daps
If we were not naturally hung CAC bytchs would not want anything to do with us, remember that fam you are nothing but a dikk to a CAC bytch but then again you nothing but a dikk to any bytch.