What's wrong with being lusted over

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Of course, but they do not fetish them. You cannot fetishize something that you are familiar with.

The thread is called "what's wrong with being lusted over" right?

So my point stands: black women, white women, etc lust after black men. End of story

Tae

All Star
Daps
The thread is called "what's wrong with being lusted over" right?

So my point stands: black women, white women, etc lust after black men. End of story

Yeah, that may have been the title but that is not what this thread or the other thread was about. A man with a good head on his shoulders would know when a women is attracted to him as an individual v.s. what stereotypes she wants fulfilled. Most of the brehs don't seem to have a good head on their shoulders if they can't decipher that.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Romans 8:6
For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.

James 1:14-15
But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death.

Galatians 6:8
For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
350x700px-LL-b55d24c3_giphy.gif
PAUSE.
:yeshrug:No pause. Im not trying to fukk him, but I for damn sure can imagine why women would want to, so homo.

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
This is one reason black men date interracially more.As men,they have the freedom to take more chances.If a non black woman views them as a fetish,they will have sex still.Sometimes what started out as an experiment for both parties unexpectedly becomes a relationship.

Black women are more guarded.They're insulted if a non black man views them as a fetish.Having sex with him is the last thing a black woman would do.

• Dap
Reactions: Tae

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's too bad for you, as many black men have been killed because they were just seen as objects.

Black men were raped by other men, hung, and had their balls cut off because they were seen as nothing more than an object for sexual pleasure and sadistic torture. Are here you are, welcoming the same attitudes that encourage the dehumanization of the black man.

But that doesn't matter, because your insatiable sexual appetite blocks you from all reason, logic, and a basic sense of self worth. Good for you buddy.
:mjlol:Black women really kill me acting like they give a fukk about black men whenever this issue comes up.

Any other time that black men get shytted on in society, y'all don't give a fukk about what happened to us in the past. But when white p*ssy comes up, y'all all turn into Super Sistah Soulja and start reciting old Negro Spirituals. :pachaha:

Never mind the fact that none of this concern for the black male surfaces when black females are the ones getting their "fetish" on. :sas2:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget "nobody wants you! They just want to fukk you!" Or something equivalent. :francis:
Black women really expose their true feelings towards Black men when these type of topics come up. They sound just like abusive/controlling partners.

"Nobody else is gonna love you but me because you ain't shyt"

:camby:Take a hike, ho.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It works in reverse too. I have two different black friends who slept white men: one Russian, the other Italian; because they wanted to see if what they say abtou those ethnicities are true. :pachaha:
I just don't operate like that sexually. Maybe its no big deal for those who do. :yeshrug:
And I bet those white men didn't give a fukk because they got free pu$$y. And I would also bet that no one is shaming those men for taking advantage of other women's curiosity.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A white women wants to have sex (and nothing else) with a black man and you all jump for joy.
A lot of black women fit this description too. Black women ain't any better than white women when it comes to believing stereotypes about black men.:mjpls:
Let @bcrusaderw or @GiGi make a thread like this talking about black women and non black men, and you all go :fire:
Those posters shyt on black men in 50-70% of their posts. Don't act naive.:comeon:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
A lot of black women fit this description too. Black women ain't any better than white women when it comes to believing stereotypes about black men.:mjpls:

Those posters shyt on black men in 50-70% of their posts. Don't act naive.:comeon:
I'm glad you conveniently left out the last paragraph to fit your agenda :mjlol:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad you conveniently left out the last paragraph to fit your agenda :mjlol:
I personally don't care for any man who only wants to use me for sex but especially white men given the historical context, so you would think black men would feel the same but :rolleyes:
Do you. :manny: I didn't address it the first time because it's not my concern who you fukk.

Last edited: