What's wrong with being lusted over

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically. :russ:
"I want all of you Black men to know that YOU ARE WRONG, WHAT YOU REPRESENT IS WRONG, AND WHAT MAGICAL POWERS YOU POSSESS WITH TH....THA.....THAT PIPE :sadcam: :sadbron: OF YOURS IS WRONG! :damn:"
- Black (Many, not most) Amerikkkan FEMALES & White Amerikkkan MALES.
global_433984083.jpeg

The only recourse BW have to keep coming back is cuz they possess the organs FOR that pipe. :usure: They're still fukked up between the ears :ld:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
@ A supposed black man that uses the BBC term calling somebody fukked up :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Typical CAC talk shaming us and condemning our "voracious insatiable sexual appetite" because they can't compete :russ: Same CACS who fly across the world to fukk 10 year old Asian boys :russ:

:snoop:

Why don't you go play with your little balls, and leave the serious discussions to the adults. You must be trolling because I refuse to believe anyone could be this stupid.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Color... :dahell: nikka its a shade of human skin and it aint jus that its everything else dat comes wit it the build the big dikk etc.

Honest question breh, are you retarded?
Are you retarded?

How could I finish high school if I was retarded you stupid idiot.

You can't see how women who only want you if you have a bbc a fetish? Do you not understand that you didn't have a bbc and had a normal one they wouldn't give a fukk about you?

That's what makes it a fetish.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure white women loved us 1,000 years ago too....well before slavery and racial prejudices. The Moors were running through Europe like Jerome Bettis :sas1:

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Are you retarded?

You can't see how women who only want you if you have a bbc a fetish? If you didn't have that they wouldn't give a fukk about you. That's what makes it a fetish.
Guess wut nikka, if idris elba didnt have his good looks or height or build women wouldnt like him.... u realize how dumb u sound now? :dead:

U realize women are SUPPOSED to be attracted to (big) penises by nature right :what:

Like i said, is liking big t*ts a fetish?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

It's not the first time I've been told that.

Listen sista I love black women. And one day I will marry one. All I'm saying is the reaction to black men being high on that list was weird. Black women are in the top 10 of men searches.

I would never come out and say "it's a fetish/they don't really like them/slavery!!!" Because black women are sexy as fukk and that's all there is to it.

Tae

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure white women loved us 1,000 years ago too....well before slavery and racial prejudices. The Moors were running through Europe like Jerome Bettis :sas1:

Kind of like how Persia came through and lightened up Egypt...... :sas2:

Wenches for the win :blessed:
Seriously though, the validation this dude gets from white women liking him is so sad. :snoop:

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
It's extremely odd. You should worry if her skin looks healthy not at the complexion. Liking a certain complexion isnt natural
:deadmanny: and how is it not natural?

Also u realize being darker skinned is not the only thing that makes a man black and thus would make non black women attracted to him? Its a combination of features.