What's wrong wit nikkas at the club?!?!

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
The one thing I will agree with though... is that after I he said "You couldn't if you tried".... I should have ended the conversation. But I had been drinking so.... :manny:

it took you 119 post to understand this

this entire thread was unnecessary

1) from the first response it was obvious that was his or maybe a family member....uh did you think about that

2) you walking up to nikkas in the club asking them questions like y'all ppl??? I don't trust nikkas and I ain't even a goon. It was probably obvious you were drunk so you just looked like a random drunk fool to him.

There is no response, there is no rebuttal

He doesn't have to respond the way you want. shyt ain't about you lol. if i'm him, I respond the way I want and if you got probs then handle it. If not, you're gonna turn around and walk away like you did.

Thats all it is. You did get punked. Don't mean you yourself are a punk. But he did punk you.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason why it's more "fun" to party with white folks is because you're going to party with the middle/upper class dude bros and spoiled chicks rebelling against daddy. You're not going to the Hangin' Noose with Bubba and Jethro. If you did, you'd see behavior as ignorant and ratchet as in any hood spot. Perhaps moreso.

So, my advice for you c00ns and c00n-lites is to go party where the middle and upper class black folk are going.

exactly. best, "classiest" club I go to is all-black. they just happen to do background checks on the members

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
it took you 119 post to understand this

this entire thread was unnecessary

1) from the first response it was obvious that was his or maybe a family member....uh did you think about that

2) you walking up to nikkas in the club asking them questions like y'all ppl??? I don't trust nikkas and I ain't even a goon. It was probably obvious you were drunk so you just looked like a random drunk fool to him.

There is no response, there is no rebuttal

He doesn't have to respond the way you want. shyt ain't about you lol. if i'm him, I respond the way I want and if you got probs then handle it. If not, you're gonna turn around and walk away like you did.

Thats all it is. You did get punked. Don't mean you yourself are a punk. But he did punk you.

nikka... Keep it moving

1. If there are 119 posts, then obviously people have an opinion on it, whether they agreed or disagreed with how I handled it.

2. I didn't say he HAD to respond in any way. But my point is, what's the point in getting bent out of shape. Stop acting like a little insecure bytch.

3. I rarely ever get noticeably drunk. It's just not my style. And even when I do drink " too much" I'm the type of person to find a chair or corner and just scope the spot until I sober up.

4. And if you responded like that, then you're acting like an insecure bytch too :yeshrug:

And finally... You nikkas have no idea what the definition of getting punked is. He didn't provoke me and I didn't back down from any challenge. Me recognizing that he's insecure and not worth dealing with is me being intelligent. I didn't apologize to him. I told that nikka to calm down, tapped his shoulder, said "aight bruh" and walked away.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
only ho ass simp nikkaz go to the club with women, they are interested in or commited to.

you never bring sand to a beach.

club are a singles environment, period!

if you not single go somewhere else.

art barr

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Whats up with men in he club getting mad because a woman turns them down after buying them a drink? :usure: Man I didnt ask you to spend on me.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not interested in him, so you should've just went up to her. She'll let you know if she's with dude or not. I think you were just thinking too hard going out of your way to be respectful when you should have just kept it simple. If he's not one of your boys, you only respect the relationship as much as she does.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your first mistake was asking a dude question. You should have went to chick first to see what's up. If that was his girl then he would have said something like "hey, that's my girl" then you should say, "Oh my bad, I didn't know that" then walk away.

Dude prolly thought you're a punk for asking him like that and he wants that girl to hear those conversation so he could make move on her "Like can you believe this n!gga asked me if I'm your man, lol", etc or something like that.

Yeah, kids these days are out of control.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol that nikka wuz straight disrespectful...u gotta take the L but at least u still alive and its a small thing....u can pretend to be above the ignorance but apart of you wanted to keep egging him on and escalate the situation and then as it escalated maybe THEN u thought about the consequences.....but if u didn't want problems once he said the "u couldn't if u tried" bullshyt,u woulda just walked off.....but at least sumthin clicked for u and u wuz able to stop yaself.

I couldn't even have did it tho,once he disrespected me I woulda had to disrespect em back and it woulda ended with us fightin or him or sumbody in his crew comin to his senses like u did.....since I been wit my girl and had a kid the club is sum occasional shyt...but for nikkas talkin shyt about black clubs:childplease: these situations are rare most people cool....most shyt that pop off is between people that already know each other....its no riskier then living in the hood or even occasionally visiting the hood...u go ahead and go to a white club and I bet u more liable to get called ****** before a black dude disrespect u in a black cub like the OP....and culturally most nikkas don't wanna appear to be cuffin or be simps so we won't be on that shyt the guy the OP ran into wuz on....go try talkin to one of these whiteboys girls or square nikkas girls who don't have the same rules most of us go by....u gon be in for a rude awakenin I bet:russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Whats up with men in he club getting mad because a woman turns them down after buying them a drink? :usure: Man I didnt ask you to spend on me.

don't bait and switch,....

nikkaz will hurt a female over this.

i have seen it all the time.

a lady in public, does not do things like this.

if you are a woman and do this to a man.

expect the worst, when they approach you.

if you are not interested,..learn how to turn men down convincingly but with class.

it will save you the verbal or physical abuse and a situation.

how women do not know this, i dunno.

art barr

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
don't bait and switch,....

nikkaz will hurt a female over this.

i have seen it all the time.

a lady in public, does not do things like this.

if you are a woman and do this to a man.

expect the worst, when they approach you.

if you are not interested,..learn how to turn men down convincingly but with class.

it will save you the verbal or physical abuse and a situation.

how women do not know this, i dunno.

art barr

:heh: Hold up. I didnt even put the entire story of what happened. And I wont, cause it doesnt matter. Activate your chill mode, bruh.