What's wrong wit nikkas at the club?!?!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The reason why it's more "fun" to party with white folks is because you're going to party with the middle/upper class dude bros and spoiled chicks rebelling against daddy. You're not going to the Hangin' Noose with Bubba and Jethro. If you did, you'd see behavior as ignorant and ratchet as in any hood spot. Perhaps moreso.

So, my advice for you c00ns and c00n-lites is to go party where the middle and upper class black folk are going.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i never understood taking your girl with you to a club; especially if you're ready to fight anybody that tries to get with the chick. (what you expect). Why not take the chick with some of your friends to a lounge where u can chill without hungry nikkas looking to snatch your girl any chance they get?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
nikka you wasn't thinking bout ya wife when you was trying to holler at ol girl. Now she's a priority. That nikka checked you, you wouldn't have been fighting over abroad, you would have been fighting cuz nikka played you like a sucker.

Amen...WTF was this nikka doing hollering at bytches if he was getting married in a week anyways? :upsetfavre:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacman-Jones_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why u even asking him if that was his girl. No wonder he came at u like a scram. Shouldve just approached the chick & let her choose.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The reason why it's more "fun" to party with white folks is because you're going to party with the middle/upper class dude bros and spoiled chicks rebelling against daddy. You're not going to the Hangin' Noose with Bubba and Jethro. If you did, you'd see behavior as ignorant and ratchet as in any hood spot. Perhaps moreso.

So, my advice for you c00ns and c00n-lites is to go party where the middle and upper class black folk are going.

The Thing is compound is where the middle/upper class blacks go to party on a saturday night in the A.

That's why I said this story was a :duck:

Compound charges nigggas $100 to wear a hat in there, so you know aint no real hood nikkas messing with a place like that.

OP was just shook at some nikkas giving him conversation

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Dont go to a black club thats characterized as hood or one that has commercials on urban radio... if theres a dress code you should be good

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Although Charlamagne aint the nikka to be taking advice from he say one thing that I might take up in life and thats "I stop talking to nikkas after 5". I might have to start having that :mjpls: demeanor after 5.

:laff:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was there that night at Compound for birthday bash. T.I. and Nelly was in the building that night. shyt was packed.

Oh yeah some nikka tried to get in there with shorts on. They asked for $200 :skip:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
The Thing is compound is where the middle/upper class blacks go to party on a saturday night in the A.

That's why I said this story was a :duck:

Compound charges nigggas $100 to wear a hat in there, so you know aint no real hood nikkas messing with a place like that.

OP was just shook at some nikkas giving him conversation

Idk if it is a lie or not, but what you say about the Compound is true. I will say that Birthday Bash draws a lot of people from out of town. When I lived in Atlanta, I never partied on weekends that out-of-towners came because the vibe was just so different. In the three years that I lived in Atlanta and partied at the Compound, I never saw a fight.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Idk if it is a lie or not, but what you say about the Compound is true. I will say that Birthday Bash draws a lot of people from out of town. When I lived in Atlanta, I never partied on weekends that out-of-towners came because the vibe was just so different. In the three years that I lived in Atlanta and partied at the Compound, I never saw a fight.

The Compound is honestly where EVERYBODY goes in Atlanta to party, not just middle class and upper middle class. I have some co-workers who won't even go there anymore...

But I will agree that I've never seen a fight in all the times that I've been there... Also, you're right about the out-of-towners coming in. Big events like birthday bash seem to bring in all the people who want to try to "stunt" on everyone. Even the hotel we were staying in (the "W" Midtown) there were a bunch of dudes looking like they be trappin posted up, pulling they benzes up to valet. So when you go to the Compound you see people wearing slacks, button-up, and ties.... to huge Tru-Religion jeans, XXL button ups, prada shoes, and big chains and watches.

But the latter group of people are usually in the rear section of the club... the former are usually in the lounge areas.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
The one thing I will agree with though... is that after I he said "You couldn't if you tried".... I should have ended the conversation. But I had been drinking so.... :manny:

And the guy who said I should stop "target practice"... You're right. I've only done it a few times. And that was probably the last time I'll do it, since I'm actually married now. I'm not into infidelity cause I'm the first one ready to flip on someone if they did it to me...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

The Compound is honestly where EVERYBODY goes in Atlanta to party, not just middle class and upper middle class. I have some co-workers who won't even go there anymore...

But I will agree that I've never seen a fight in all the times that I've been there... Also, you're right about the out-of-towners coming in. Big events like birthday bash seem to bring in all the people who want to try to "stunt" on everyone. Even the hotel we were staying in (the "W" Midtown) there were a bunch of dudes looking like they be trappin posted up, pulling they benzes up to valet. So when you go to the Compound you see people wearing slacks, button-up, and ties.... to huge Tru-Religion jeans, XXL button ups, prada shoes, and big chains and watches.

But the latter group of people are usually in the rear section of the club... the former are usually in the lounge areas.

Yeah, Compound is really a place you go to on occassions. Last time I was in there was NYE.

It's just so fukking big and since it's always poppin on Saturadays a lot of people from everywhere is in there.

But I have never seen a fight in there.

nikkas don't be on that fighting shyt in any of those "premier" Atlanta clubs