What's wrong wit nikkas at the club?!?!

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I never understood the whole concept of paying to party with black people. Thats just stupid.

You can party with black people, u self hating c00n. You just gotta know how to conduct yourself and know hood politics. Everybody haven't grew up to hate their own race like you.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk 2

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You can party with black people, u self hating c00n. You just gotta know how to conduct yourself and know hood politics. Everybody haven't grew up to hate their own race like you.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah... not worth the time, money or effort.

$50? $100? $250?

To party with some hostile brokeasses?

For what? Really, sell me on the idea of partying with bunch of pukes like you.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You did the right thing way to many brothers are dead over issues just like this.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Exactly what happened to me. Some girl tripped on her own feet cuz she was kinda tipsy and I helped her up. Her and her homegirl started a convo with me, nothing serious just regular convo and her man and his boy come out the club on some "Do I know you Bruh" :angry:

He kept repeating it over and over again while his girl is trying to hold him back. I knew I could take him if some mess popped off but I was by myself and I spotted his boy lurking to jump on me if it got to that point. Im not trying to be :dead: on Worldstar with people laughing at me so I walked away.

Even the other dudes in the area were like damn what was he on. It was never that serious and I don't know why dudes are so super aggressive with other black males. I thought with Obama in office we could at least get along now

Na breh..I think The day Obama got elected and the day after were probably the only 2 days there was peace amongst nikkaz..after them two days it was over.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I feel ya breh, nikkas do be on some str 8bullshyt in the club, I've had run ins wit dumb nikkas just like that, shyt I remember having a run in wit some nikkas in the club that was dance dissin (?) Us on some you got served shyt :russ:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I dont like the club at all but my mans always want to be In the club,

I went last night for my man bday and I have to say... shyt was wack

everytime I go there its either

the same hoes with the same stories "buy me a drink" "im married" "im not looking" :pacspit:

nikkaz holding up the foundation ( leaning against the wall)

nikkaz want to beef :pacspit:

too much for me

15 for a henny and cran:pacspit:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I dont like the club at all but my mans always want to be In the club,

I went last night for my man bday and I have to say... shyt was wack

everytime I go there its either

the same hoes with the same stories "buy me a drink" "im married" "im not looking" :pacspit:

nikkaz holding up the foundation ( leaning against the wall)

nikkaz want to beef :pacspit:

too much for me

15 for a henny and cran:pacspit:
The crazy thing is that you idiots pay a premium to do this sh!t.

I swear, it's cheaper partying DOWNTOWN than partying deep in the hood. It's crazy.

It was like that back in college, too.

You had to drop $20 at the door for those ICEBREAKERS hosted by THE QUES or whatever. The situation is straight ass cheeks. Not only do you have to drop $20 at the door then you gotta get patted down and hit with the metal detector wand, all while getting eyeballed by amped up thugs posing as security. When you get in, you gotta pay another $5 for some b!tch with an attitude to hold your coat. You don't even know if you're going to get your sh!t back once you notice the sleaseballs they have handling your sh!t.

Once you finally get in, the place is PACKED because it's the only place for hoodboogers to congregate for miles. This means no room to move without pissing off some hood or getting in some ratted out scalywag's face. If you can make it to the bar without getting in a life threatening confrontation like the threadstarter, you start to order your drinks. The bartenders don't know how to make anything that costs less than $10.00. Oh, you want a beer instead? Fine, we only have Heiniken and Bud Light. That'll be $8.50, n!gga. I guess it's priced to include gratuity right off the top, but mind you, you've already spent $30 some odd bucks right now, and you're on your first round and you haven't talked to any girls yet.

Want to holla at some broads? Cool. Take a look at your selection... a strong 75% are fat chicks. Automatic DQ. So of the remaining 25% of these women 50% of them are not willing to speak to you if you're not a drug dealer or on the team, so they're out. Of the remaining 12.5% of the women that are actually approachable 50% of these women are looking for a come up on some lazy b!tch type sh!t. "Oh yeah, I'm a model..." Right, b!tch. So we're left with 6.25% of women in this club that are actually worth a damn to talk to... fine... talk to her, go for it. Watch out for the beat box. You're not Michael Ealy or Morris Chestnut so you're the worst thing she's ever encountered in her life. She and her ugly friends will be sure to let you know this fact very explicitly.

Now you got to account for the men in this scenario. As the threadstarter has pointed out, a lot of the dudes in these clubs are nuckleheads looking to start a fight. Want to talk to that chick? Let's scrap, n!gga. Some guy doesn't like your hat, time to scrap. Don't set ya drink down... one of these guys will pick that b!tch right up and goon you down on some DeBoe sh!t. Oh you have some pride? Want to take it to blows? Well there's the security, those really amped up failed athletes that just can't wait to do the only thing they're good at... fighting out of shape hoodboogers. They're always there to really amp any situation up into a full blown WSHH incident. If you're not in a fight with one of the random thugs occupying the joint then one of these goons will be sure to find a problem with something about you.

Dodging all the violence? Great! Now you get to stand around in sunglasses, with your $20 drink, looking "cool" with all the rest of the dweebs looking like you're posing for a McDonald's advert.

Wanna go home with something? Great. Watch out for the HIV. The monster lurks...

Oh, yeah, don't try any funny business outside. All the cops know where you are and they're showing force.

illadope

きんが
Daps
I dont even understand why you asked son why thats his girl. If that ho wanted to talk to you then she woulda regardless. You dont take ya "wife" to the club unless you pull some heavy weight and you woulda known that bytch is his.

fukk im 23 & i know this shyt. You must be even younger than me

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Im pretty much at the point where I dont even fukk w/ going out on the weekends.
Too many rookies out on them nights, and EVERYBODY is showing out. Its not worth it.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You should have went up to her first and acted like you knew her from way back some hey how you been girl...chances are it wasn't her man just someone who invited her out for drinks and doesn't want the competition