What's wrong wit nikkas at the club?!?!

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All i will say is this, Ive stated previously that I used to run and own nightclubs....

when I first started I would intervene If i saw my security dealing with customers harshly....

by the end i was actually turning off surveillance cameras so that they could fukk up troublemakers good and proper without being filmed.....

The last place I would go to for a good time would be a club

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing is that you idiots pay a premium to do this sh!t.

I swear, it's cheaper partying DOWNTOWN than partying deep in the hood. It's crazy.

It was like that back in college, too.

You had to drop $20 at the door for those ICEBREAKERS hosted by THE QUES or whatever. The situation is straight ass cheeks. Not only do you have to drop $20 at the door then you gotta get patted down and hit with the metal detector wand, all while getting eyeballed by amped up thugs posing as security. When you get in, you gotta pay another $5 for some b!tch with an attitude to hold your coat. You don't even know if you're going to get your sh!t back once you notice the sleaseballs they have handling your sh!t.

Once you finally get in, the place is PACKED because it's the only place for hoodboogers to congregate for miles. This means no room to move without pissing off some hood or getting in some ratted out scalywag's face. If you can make it to the bar without getting in a life threatening confrontation like the threadstarter, you start to order your drinks. The bartenders don't know how to make anything that costs less than $10.00. Oh, you want a beer instead? Fine, we only have Heiniken and Bud Light. That'll be $8.50, n!gga. I guess it's priced to include gratuity right off the top, but mind you, you've already spent $30 some odd bucks right now, and you're on your first round and you haven't talked to any girls yet.

Want to holla at some broads? Cool. Take a look at your selection... a strong 75% are fat chicks. Automatic DQ. So of the remaining 25% of these women 50% of them are not willing to speak to you if you're not a drug dealer or on the team, so they're out. Of the remaining 12.5% of the women that are actually approachable 50% of these women are looking for a come up on some lazy b!tch type sh!t. "Oh yeah, I'm a model..." Right, b!tch. So we're left with 6.25% of women in this club that are actually worth a damn to talk to... fine... talk to her, go for it. Watch out for the beat box. You're not Michael Ealy or Morris Chestnut so you're the worst thing she's ever encountered in her life. She and her ugly friends will be sure to let you know this fact very explicitly.

Now you got to account for the men in this scenario. As the threadstarter has pointed out, a lot of the dudes in these clubs are nuckleheads looking to start a fight. Want to talk to that chick? Let's scrap, n!gga. Some guy doesn't like your hat, time to scrap. Don't set ya drink down... one of these guys will pick that b!tch right up and goon you down on some DeBoe sh!t. Oh you have some pride? Want to take it to blows? Well there's the security, those really amped up failed athletes that just can't wait to do the only thing they're good at... fighting out of shape hoodboogers. They're always there to really amp any situation up into a full blown WSHH incident. If you're not in a fight with one of the random thugs occupying the joint then one of these goons will be sure to find a problem with something about you.

Dodging all the violence? Great! Now you get to stand around in sunglasses, with your $20 drink, looking "cool" with all the rest of the dweebs looking like you're posing for a McDonald's advert.

Wanna go home with something? Great. Watch out for the HIV. The monster lurks...

Oh, yeah, don't try any funny business outside. All the cops know where you are and they're showing force.

COT DAMN you went in on the hood club scene. I dunno why that shyt is still profitable these days.

The rude ass out of shape bytches is the reason why I party at exclusive spots these days.

Art Barr dropped a dope post about women learning to turn down men with class and respect. The disrespect that women have with men hollering at them is astounding these days. That turns men into beating, stalking, and threatening women cause they so damn rude.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The crazy thing is that you idiots pay a premium to do this sh!t.
I swear, it's cheaper partying DOWNTOWN than partying deep in the hood. It's crazy.
It was like that back in college, too.
You had to drop $20 at the door for those ICEBREAKERS hosted by THE QUES or whatever. The situation is straight ass cheeks. Not only do you have to drop $20 at the door then you gotta get patted down and hit with the metal detector wand, all while getting eyeballed by amped up thugs posing as security. When you get in, you gotta pay another $5 for some b!tch with an attitude to hold your coat. You don't even know if you're going to get your sh!t back once you notice the sleaseballs they have handling your sh!t.
Once you finally get in, the place is PACKED because it's the only place for hoodboogers to congregate for miles. This means no room to move without pissing off some hood or getting in some ratted out scalywag's face. If you can make it to the bar without getting in a life threatening confrontation like the threadstarter, you start to order your drinks. The bartenders don't know how to make anything that costs less than $10.00. Oh, you want a beer instead? Fine, we only have Heiniken and Bud Light. That'll be $8.50, n!gga. I guess it's priced to include gratuity right off the top, but mind you, you've already spent $30 some odd bucks right now, and you're on your first round and you haven't talked to any girls yet.
Want to holla at some broads? Cool. Take a look at your selection... a strong 75% are fat chicks. Automatic DQ. So of the remaining 25% of these women 50% of them are not willing to speak to you if you're not a drug dealer or on the team, so they're out. Of the remaining 12.5% of the women that are actually approachable 50% of these women are looking for a come up on some lazy b!tch type sh!t. "Oh yeah, I'm a model..." Right, b!tch. So we're left with 6.25% of women in this club that are actually worth a damn to talk to... fine... talk to her, go for it. Watch out for the beat box. You're not Michael Ealy or Morris Chestnut so you're the worst thing she's ever encountered in her life. She and her ugly friends will be sure to let you know this fact very explicitly.
Now you got to account for the men in this scenario. As the threadstarter has pointed out, a lot of the dudes in these clubs are nuckleheads looking to start a fight. Want to talk to that chick? Let's scrap, n!gga. Some guy doesn't like your hat, time to scrap. Don't set ya drink down... one of these guys will pick that b!tch right up and goon you down on some DeBoe sh!t. Oh you have some pride? Want to take it to blows? Well there's the security, those really amped up failed athletes that just can't wait to do the only thing they're good at... fighting out of shape hoodboogers. They're always there to really amp any situation up into a full blown WSHH incident. If you're not in a fight with one of the random thugs occupying the joint then one of these goons will be sure to find a problem with something about you.
Dodging all the violence? Great! Now you get to stand around in sunglasses, with your $20 drink, looking "cool" with all the rest of the dweebs looking like you're posing for a McDonald's advert.
Wanna go home with something? Great. Watch out for the HIV. The monster lurks...
Oh, yeah, don't try any funny business outside. All the cops know where you are and they're showing force.

If these are the only kind of black people you are able to surround yourself with when you chose to club, you're saying more about yourself and the quality of black people you can find, than those around you in actuality.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Why entertain that shyt? Sounds like you had a lil too much and you were doing too much my g. I feel any bytch in the club is game, you're a dumb ass if you bring your main to the club with you and it's not my fukk to give if that's your baby momma You presented that situation so i'm gonna holla and let her decide. :yeshrug:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nikka got punked plain and simple....

:what: at asking random nikkas 20 questions to talk to a bytch you shouldn't be talking to anyway. Any real nikka would of gotten annoyed about that shyt. The fukk was a nikka supposed to do, Roll the red carpet out for you to sweep the chick off her feet on some movie shyt.

Hood Rule #156
You can't ask a goon/street cat more than one question. nikkas will start sizing you up after that trying to see what/if you bout that. Sometimes saying less is a lot more.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I feel ya breh, nikkas do be on some str 8bullshyt in the club, I've had run ins wit dumb nikkas just like that, shyt I remember having a run in wit some nikkas in the club that was dance dissin (?) Us on some you got served shyt :russ:

:laff:

Ya making the club seem like a fukking zoo, with this type of shyt :russ:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
:laff:

Ya making the club seem like a fukking zoo, with this type of shyt :russ:
Man that night it was, it was in a lil hole in wall in Marysville, Wa, like an hour north of Seattle, was was up there for a flag football tournament so we went to they only club in town like 10 deep. The bytches was extra regular but they was peepin us hard, I could tell new faces didn't come thru that often. There as this group of nikkas on some petty shyt, stepping on shoes and not giving atleast a "my bad" head nod, lil shyt like that. They never popped off but I remember us standing on the dance floor, they was on the opposite side, and at one point they was doin some shyt where one lil dude was acting like he was jumping at us and they everybody would pull him back, they was doin it to the music though, like they practiced that shyt

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And no man outside of a simp brings their main girl into a place where a bunch of thirsty ass dudes are located at. Drunk and dark.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
The reason why it's more "fun" to party with white folks is because you're going to party with the middle/upper class dude bros and spoiled chicks rebelling against daddy. You're not going to the Hangin' Noose with Bubba and Jethro. If you did, you'd see behavior as ignorant and ratchet as in any hood spot. Perhaps moreso.

So, my advice for you c00ns and c00n-lites is to go party where the middle and upper class black folk are going.

I used to go to lil country bars/clubs all the time with no problems. I'd have white girls trying to teach me how to 2-step and all that :pachaha:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I used to go to lil country bars/clubs all the time with no problems. I'd have white girls trying to teach me how to 2-step and all that :pachaha:
I've had some good times at various Bar and Bulls over the past few years...

I've only had one or two good times at "the club." I just stopped bothering once I realized that the scene was not about having fun AT ALL. It's like... work, for people who don't work.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
extra $50 :what:

how much does that cost altogether? you that scared of black people?
If you're paying $50 to enter a place that charges a 300% to 400% mark up on drinks you lost. Honestly, I've only seen that kind of fvckery in venues that cater to cokeheads and blacks. I hope you're doing some high-end networking (in a club? HA!) or else you're getting played and you're hustling backwards for that whole scene. But yeah, good luck finding any worthwhile people in that environment. The only people I know that frequent those establishments are not worth networking with.