What's wrong wit nikkas at the club?!?!

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have a club like this in my city too.
It's called Club 152's on Beale Street

Trust me, I have seen some of the dumbest scenarios
surrounded in all types of fukkery at this place.

First Level: Which is an inside/outside bar. Real chill, laid back.:mj:

Second Level: Is some straight up 2 Chainz, Future and Gucci blasting
hood shyt. The thirst at this level is ridiculous. The nikkas are aggressive, the hoes are aggressive
four or five fights would break out at one time and it is extremely hot on this level, as far as room temperature.
I have never been bumped, tossed around and disrespected as far as personal space is concerned, in all my days.:snoop:

Third Level: For the lil uppity white college kids, they play top pop hits and it just looks better at this level. But you better believe, it's a drug candy store going on up in there. I'm talking blow, xannies', x, date-rape, you name it:heh:

This is probably the worst club here....but the good thing is, it's on Beale Street, so too much fukkery can't go w/o getting them "laws" involved.

I've been twice and each time, I have been tried by nikkas.......and brawds:snoop:

152 is that ratchet?:smugfavre:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I get home I'm gonna have sex with my wife, watch sportscenter on my 51" tv, and go to sleep. Wake up and eat breakfast with my wife and daughter... and ya'll nikkas can fight and kill each other if you want to.

That's right...talk about some material bullshyt that has nothing to do with shyt. You one of them fukk ass knee grows at the club getting in other dudes way and ruining they chances with your fukk ass ways. You deserved to get punked like you did.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
shyt didn't look that bad from the outside though.:hamster:

fukk that!
I'd rather party with those wild ass Irish muthafukkas at Silky's
than go to 152's.

So many alternatives

Red Rooster
Rum Boogie Cafe
Hard Rock
Wet Willies...

Go back towards that other end of Beale towards Second Street, fukkery is gonna ensue:comeon:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
fukk that!
than go to 152's.

So many alternatives

Red Rooster
Rum Boogie Cafe
Hard Rock
Wet Willies...

Go back towards that other end of Beale towards Second Street, fukkery is gonna ensue:comeon:

Hard Rock Cafe is a club :ohhh:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
fukk that!
than go to 152's.

So many alternatives

Red Rooster
Rum Boogie Cafe
Hard Rock
Wet Willies...

what about Senses :youngsabo:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's this kind of bullshyt why the club scene isn't really my thing anymore.

You could be respectful to the dudes and they still wanna act like a$$holes cos they wanna show off in front of their boys and whatever bytches they with. OP treated this nikka with respect and they guy still wants to talk shyt. They were probably standing by just waiting for a dude to check one of the chicks so they can have an excuse to let off.

Remember, a lot of chicks like to start shyt too. My cousin was the club with a couple of his boys and chicks walked over and started convo with them. They didn't think nothing of it until a bunch of dudes who were with those bytches wanted to fight them for talking their birds.

Too much fukkery nowadays.

Birds of the same feather flock together-:birdman:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Believe it or not, as long as I've lived down here, never been inside of Senses.

Me and my friends tried to go one night and the line was wrapped around
the building. We was like, nah, it ain't that serious. Settled for Level II instead.

I went once years ago when i was in town visiting. And yea the line was wrapped..but that was regular entry for 10..if you paid 20...there no line...and being from Chicago..thats regular price

Pretty straight had diff rooms with diff music....decent mix of people...

but thats was then..could be diff.