What's wrong wit nikkas at the club?!?!

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm gonna fight this nikka... probably get arrested... Because HE'S insecure... over some chick I don't even know....

And I'm getting married the next weekend?

:aicmon:

Yea... that's smart

GTFOH you clown.... you just as ignorant as him. You prolly be in the club mean muggin nikkas when they dancing with other chicks. Wishing it was you...

:rudy:

:childplease:
I'm a clown for not allowing another man to address me with disrespect? My mother and father raised me better than that my nig.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
But you know what's crazy... If I would have stayed in the lounge area in the middle of the club, I probably would have had a great time.... It's like 3 different clubs in there.... I just had to go to the ignorant part

I was having a conversation with this BAD paralegal from Georgia State... Of course I was getting married in a week so I wasn't trying to do nothing, but my homeboys weren't trying to make the move. Then she had a friend who looked just as good come up and I started carrying on a convo with both of them.... Looking at my nikkas like :mjpls: ...

But them nikkas wasn't budging...

:aicmon:

We have a club like this in my city too.
It's called Club 152's on Beale Street

Trust me, I have seen some of the dumbest scenarios
surrounded in all types of fukkery at this place.

First Level: Which is an inside/outside bar. Real chill, laid back.:mj:

Second Level: Is some straight up 2 Chainz, Future and Gucci blasting
hood shyt. The thirst at this level is ridiculous. The nikkas are aggressive, the hoes are aggressive
four or five fights would break out at one time and it is extremely hot on this level, as far as room temperature.
I have never been bumped, tossed around and disrespected as far as personal space is concerned, in all my days.:snoop:

Third Level: For the lil uppity white college kids, they play top pop hits and it just looks better at this level. But you better believe, it's a drug candy store going on up in there. I'm talking blow, xannies', x, date-rape, you name it:heh:

This is probably the worst club here....but the good thing is, it's on Beale Street, so too much fukkery can't go w/o getting them "laws" involved.

I've been twice and each time, I have been tried by nikkas.......and brawds:snoop:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Why ask? If the chick wasn't interested she would let you know. SMH at asking permission. Ol' boy came at you like that because he knew that you weren't built for confrontation. Ol' woulda shoulda, I'll make a thread on the coli about ass nikka.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
nikka you wasn't thinking bout ya wife when you was trying to holler at ol girl. Now she's a priority. That nikka checked you, you wouldn't have been fighting over abroad, you would have been fighting cuz nikka played you like a sucker.

Did you not read the initial post?... It's called target practice. You go talk to females with no intention of ever talking to them again when you leave the club. I don't give them my number, and I don't save theirs. I'm not studying females in a club, and my girl looks better than most of them anyway, so what I look like risking that?...

You're an idiot... It's nikkas like you who get caught up in stupid situations that ruin future opportunities, all because some nikka "played you like a sucker"
:upsetfavre:

Some little nikka dressed like it's 2005 that probably makes a living off of "hustling" ain't bothering me. I ain't got time for that ignorance. When I get home I'm gonna have sex with my wife, watch sportscenter on my 51" tv, and go to sleep. Wake up and eat breakfast with my wife and daughter... and ya'll nikkas can fight and kill each other if you want to.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Why ask? If the chick wasn't interested she would let you know. SMH at asking permission. Ol' boy came at you like that because he knew that you weren't built for confrontation. Ol' woulda shoulda, I'll make a thread on the coli about ass nikka.

Okay... Everybody on this site is tough guy now... lol

I never said I woulda, shoulda, or coulda done anything. What I "shoulda" done is what I did. Walked away and continued to celebrate my last weekend of freedom with brothers and my best friends...

What am I proving by fighting him....

"Yea.... I don't let nikkas disrespect me. But now the night is over, I might be going downtown, and I'm gonna have to explain it to my fiance on monday when I get out"

I'll just let him think he's tough and KIM

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Tell the truth. The nikkas looked like thugs so you asked permission before talking to a girl. The nikka came at you sly and when you woke up the next morning your natural response to being disrespected kicked in. Now you're on the internet seeking approval for your meek response.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Tell the truth. The nikkas looked like thugs so you asked permission before talking to a girl. The nikka came at you sly and when you woke up the next
morning your natural response to being disrespected kicked in. Now your on the internet seeking approval for your meek response.

So.....what would you have done?

And this is an honest question, no disrespect

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was just one of them fukkboys who go to the club with intentions to start some shyt. they out there breh. u did everything right though. if it were me i woulda prolly bought u a fukking drink just for being respectful enough to aknowledge that shorty might be with me.
1hunnit speak, these types of dudes are more or less homosexuals. no joke. why would you go to a club full of pretty ladies. ice grill me, even after i come up to you respectfully trying to see whats what? prolly cause you dont like women. you like men, you like to fight, and get all sweaty with another man.

either that, or they wanted it to escalate so they could pop the trunk and send another dude to heaven. now if thats the case. then i must say, these dudes are serial killers.

so you pick. either these clowns are homosexuals, or serial killers.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Tell the truth. The nikkas looked like thugs so you asked permission before talking to a girl. The nikka came at you sly and when you woke up the next morning your natural response to being disrespected kicked in. Now your on the internet seeking approval for your meek response.

Naw... I'm another nikka with a girl of my own, and I'm not an a$$hole. If I see a female and there's a dude that is consistently around them, I ask if it's his girl (it might just be his friend), regardless of what he looks like. My apologies for wanting to show other people respect...

Did you not comprehend that I'm not worried aboout him... or whether he felt like he punked me. That's juvenile and has no bearing on anything. At the end of the day, what is lost if he "punks" me. I still have a job, a home, a wife, a family, and a wedding in a week.

Doesn't seem like "punking" someone really has any effect on someone unless you're insecure. It's not like I said to him "Sorry brother... you're right, I overstepped my boundaries. It won't happen again" and went scurrying off like a B-I.

I told that nikka to calm down, cause it wasn't that serious. He continued his "tough guy" act. So I said "aight man" and walked away. You know what I did after that?...

I continued target practice...

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm, had a nikka try to fight me for looking in his girl's general direction at a club. Of course, the dude that tried to fight me was the only other black dude in an all white club. SMH.

Daps

This much I agree with. If it don't look like they're together, then I assume they're not.

But smh @ fighting random nobodies over nothing. As Jay put it "if I shoot you, I'm brainless, if you shoot me, you're famous"

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
thats what i dont get with some dudes, unless you say it's your girl i dont know shyt so how you gonna get mad if i just say wahts up to your girl?

like all you need to say is 'shes my girl' i give you a dap, say my bad and keep it moving.

no need to get all incredible hulk because i showed your girl some attention.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
thats what i dont get with some dudes, unless you say it's your girl i dont know shyt so how you gonna get mad if i just say wahts up to your girl?

like all you need to say is 'shes my girl' i give you a dap, say my bad and keep it moving.

no need to get all incredible hulk because i showed your girl some attention.

Exactly!!!

I don't know if it's their egos.... Or are they THAT insecure?