What's wrong wit nikkas at the club?!?!

Daps
It probably wasn't his girl, but his boys' chick.

He felt the need to let you know he was "harder" than you, so he was dismissive as fukk. Completely unnecessary and impractical, but that's how some dudes are (wait, why couldn't this stay in the other thread again? )

Is what it is...

Daps
Why?

Let's think...

Oh yeah: Hip Hop culture VALUES ignorance. Just think back to the song playing around the time. If it was a rap song then the rapper was prolly describing something even more ignorant than what was transpiring.

Here's the kicker: you prolly wish you COULD have done something to dude. I guarantee you if he was absolutely no threat to you, you would have barked on him, sonned him, or perhaps even pushed or slapped him for speaking to you a certain way.

This is no different from the way dude responded to you

Speak for yourself...part of growing up is realizing that most times "its really not that serious" you let the meaningless shyt slide.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's this kind of bullshyt why the club scene isn't really my thing anymore.

You could be respectful to the dudes and they still wanna act like a$$holes cos they wanna show off in front of their boys and whatever bytches they with. OP treated this nikka with respect and they guy still wants to talk shyt. They were probably standing by just waiting for a dude to check one of the chicks so they can have an excuse to let off.

Remember, a lot of chicks like to start shyt too. My cousin was the club with a couple of his boys and chicks walked over and started convo with them. They didn't think nothing of it until a bunch of dudes who were with those bytches wanted to fight them for talking their birds.

Too much fukkery nowadays.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Speak for yourself...part of growing up is realizing that most times "its really not that serious" you let the meaningless shyt slide.

Exactly... I don't ever take it to that level unless I'm FORCED to do so. If there's a way to get out of a situation other than fighting a nikka (minus running)... I'm gonna take it

I'm not afraid of other people so much as I'm afraid of my future being compromised over something stupid... i.e., getting arrested or worst case scenario, getting shot...

It ain't worth it, over some broad I don't even know all because some dude is trying to test my "gangsta"
:comeon:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm confused man... nikkas are so emotional these days.

I was inspired by the "alpha male" thread to post what happened to me, cause it still baffles me weeks later.

So a few weeks ago, I had a bachelor party (weekend). The second night of it, we go to a club called The Compound. ATL heads know what I'm talking about. Now it was birthday bash weekend too, so it was packed in there. So I'm pollying with my homeboys. I'm doing target practice on females cause I know the end is near.... :why:

Everything is going cool.... We talk to a few females. Actually had some good conversations wit some out there too :ehh:. I would say about half the night is gone, so I finally move to back part of the club where most of the actual partying happens (the front and middle section people are usually just chillin). I dance with a few females, but then I spot this chick in the corner.

At this point I'm a little drunk cause of course my groomsmen have been buying drinks for me all night, but I'm not wasted by any means. Now I notice the chick is with another female, but there are also like 3 or 4 dudes standing next to them. Now me, being a respectful guy, walk to the dude closest to her (mind you they are standing like 3 or 4 feet away from each other), and ask if that was his girl.

He proceeds to say... "You ain't even got a chance breh." So my reaction is :leon:. You never know man. Then he says "Nah, You couldn't if you tried breh" So once again I'm like, "you never know man." He still hasn't said that it's his girl or anything so I'm thinking it's all good, he's just messing with me. But then he says... "You don't want this conversation breh... This ain't what you want"

So I'm like "Hold up breh... I'm just trying not to step on anybody's toes" He proceeds to say "You couldn't if you wanted to breh... You need to take this conversation somewhere else" I'm thinking... what the hell is wrong with you... You mad cause I ASKED before i started talking to this chick. Then I see two of the dudes who look like they might be his goons start stepping closer to me. So I say "Calm down bruh.... I just ain't trying to step on your toes, I just asked you a question nikka." He proceeds to say that I need to take the conversation somewhere else. Now I can see one of my groomsmen looking like...
:heh:

So I just say aight my dude.... and walk away.

nikkas getting mad you ask before you talk to they girl now?... And he still never said it was girl. In hindsight, them dudes did look like they was trapping and probably had straps in the whip, but damn. Is it really that serious?

Props for doing the grown man thing and walking away instead of escalating it. If everyone could just act mature and respectful:noah:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
man this the type of sh!t that would make me want to :pacspit: @ that dude

only thing I might end up :dead:

why cant he just give a yes or no answer ? :noah:

Ric Shaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It's this kind of bullshyt why the club scene isn't really my thing anymore.

You could be respectful to the dudes and they still wanna act like a$$holes cos they wanna show off in front of their boys and whatever bytches they with. OP treated this nikka with respect and they guy still wants to talk shyt. They were probably standing by just waiting for a dude to check one of the chicks so they can have an excuse to let off.

Remember, a lot of chicks like to start shyt too. My cousin was the club with a couple of his boys and chicks walked over and started convo with them. They didn't think nothing of it until a bunch of dudes who were with those bytches wanted to fight them for talking their birds.

Too much fukkery nowadays.

Exactly what happened to me. Some girl tripped on her own feet cuz she was kinda tipsy and I helped her up. Her and her homegirl started a convo with me, nothing serious just regular convo and her man and his boy come out the club on some "Do I know you Bruh" :angry:

He kept repeating it over and over again while his girl is trying to hold him back. I knew I could take him if some mess popped off but I was by myself and I spotted his boy lurking to jump on me if it got to that point. Im not trying to be :dead: on Worldstar with people laughing at me so I walked away.

Even the other dudes in the area were like damn what was he on. It was never that serious and I don't know why dudes are so super aggressive with other black males. I thought with Obama in office we could at least get along now

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
It's because these dudes don't want to be perceived as punks in front of their woman or any woman at that matter. This is the only way they know how to handle disputes. Once you realize that you're the only logical one in this situation, it is better to just walk away. Your pride could put you in a predicament that your body wasn't ready for.