What's with the McDonald's hate on this site?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Man fukk all y'all

MacJizzle is nasty. You are killing yourself slowly with that shyt. Homemade foods are the best. You need to forget that childhood happymeal bullshyt programming you received and get on the real food train for a better thought process and higher quality of life.

Tell that to my degree :pacspit:

that hamburger was always there for me when I ain't have much in my pocket and my dining hall was closed :mjcry:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kind of random but y'all would be surprised how McDonalds differs from country to country.

In the states they use a "natural beef flavoring" on their fries.

While in the UK and Canada their fries claim to be 100% Vegetarian... Just a thought.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What on earth has your degree got to do with that trash that MacJizzle calls food? Don't even bother replying. My work is done here.
I've been eating McDonald's for years. shyt hasn't affect my thinking, my mind, my health, and the quality of life I live is shytty but that's due to my occupation.

There's just not enough time in a day to sit back and eat expensive and healthy all the time. This is where fast food (not just McDonald's) comes in. I don't eat fast food as much (simply because I don't eat as much, period) but when I do, it gets the job done.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Bro, the beef is tasteless and bland. As with their cheese too.

The McGriddle's taste has a very big clash (the pancake bun has too much syrup, and doesn't mix well with the sausage/bacon and eggs).

The only thing of value that they have is their chicken nuggets (they hurt the roof of my mouth though..), fries, and apple pie.

Daps
Reppin
California
I had lunch there today, buffalo ranch mcChicken and fries. I don't eat there very often, but when I do, I've never gotten sick from it.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to rep Egg McMuffin's til the day I die. Fries are legit but not as good as they used to be.

Other than that I don't really mess with Mickey D's. Once in a while I get McNuggets from there, and I'm not averse to a Big Mac.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
It's rare I visit any fast food place. Received a couple of buy one get one free sandwich coupons at work and didn't feel like cooking one day...:russell:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm going to rep Egg McMuffin's til the day I die. Fries are legit but not as good as they used to be.

Other than that I don't really mess with Mickey D's. Once in a while I get McNuggets from there, and I'm not averse to a Big Mac.

Big mac has seriously lost their edge and taste... :snoop: