What’s Ur Top 5 Ethnic Cuisines?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Eat that shyt with some bomb ass mac & cheese mixed up with it on your plate. Pure crack :ohlawd:
:wow: Dawg, that does it. There’s this place here in ATL called Walters that has some bomb ass soul food. I’m about to go get the fam some of that on the way home. Some ribs, collards, Mac n cheese, yams, and some cornbread to top it off. Will get a small thing of peach cobbler, instead of the large, since my ole lady and I trying to eat a bit better lol

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Jamaican would kill everything on that list except maybe Thai

Im biased since I like alot of spices and seasonings

Jamaica set where u at?

@Wild self u the only one I know

Bring the gang

I'm telling you.....if Jamaican food ain't on the top 2 on your tastebuds......your diet must be trash or filled with crap :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm telling you.....if Jamaican food ain't on the top 2 on your tastebuds......your diet must be trash or filled with crap :scust:

That’s not fair man.... Jamaican food just ain’t for everyone. Like here in the south or really the Middle East (cuz I know maybe Florida got Jamaicans like that) it’s not like there is a huge population of Jamaicans and Jamaicans spots.

A lot of us black down here grew up on Soul Food, that shyt that grandma and mama used to cook and now many businesses trynna replicate it now.

I’m not gonna shyt on Jamaican food, maybe it is great. I had it a couple times and it was meh, but you gotta go easy on us that ain’t really rocking with it like that

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That’s not fair man.... Jamaican food just ain’t for everyone. Like here in the south or really the Middle East (cuz I know maybe Florida got Jamaicans like that) it’s not like there is a huge population of Jamaicans and Jamaicans spots.

A lot of us black down here grew up on Soul Food, that shyt that grandma and mama used to cook and now many businesses trynna replicate it now.

I’m not gonna shyt on Jamaican food, maybe it is great. I had it a couple times and it was meh, but you gotta go easy on us that ain’t really rocking with it like that

Maybe soul food like BBQ wings or salmon or something like that.....but other than that.....nah, can't live without rice and peas, oxtail, Jerk Chicken, Stew chicken, Peppered shrimp, Red Snapper or anything of that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Maybe soul food like BBQ wings or salmon or something like that.....but other than that.....nah, can't live without rice and peas, oxtail, Jerk Chicken, Stew chicken, Peppered shrimp, Red Snapper or anything of that.

I feel you.... that’s some up nawth shyt.

Down South...... we grew up on soul food and good seafood

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I agree! I like Jamaican food, but I simply can't put it as the top dog when it comes to cuisine..

Understand that people who are really into Jamaican food have more access to it, was raised on it and/or had a wide variety of it to make it their favorite cuisine.

Just like those who are into spicy food. I like some heat, but I don't like food that is so spicy that I can't even enjoy the food.

I say don't take other people's criticism of your cuisine preferences personally.

You may be particular on what you eat? I know I am very particular and selective on what I eat.

It is what it is..

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I agree! I like Jamaican food, but I simply can't put it as the top dog when it comes to cuisine..

Understand that people who are really into Jamaican food have more access to it, was raised on it and/or had a wide variety of it to make it their favorite cuisine.

Just like those who are into spicy food. I like some heat, but I don't like food that is so spicy that I can't even enjoy the food.

I say don't take other people's criticism of your cuisine preferences personally.

You may be particular on what you eat? I know I am very particular and selective on what I eat.

It is what it is..

Well I lump Caribbean food into one cause there isn’t one cuisine that’s totally better than the other.

Jamaicans have the goat chicken = Jerk but I do believe Haitians are by far better at cooking rice.

I also do believe Jamaicans are top notch ox tails but also believe Haitians have much better plantains.

I’ll let the Jamaicans, Trinis and Guyanese have their little Curry debate tho.