what's up with guys and...

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
what the fukk does any of this mean, shut the hell up and do some situps hog

I still don't understand what me being an East African had to do with me getting a pass. I do a few more sit ups and I'll get abs. What will you do about your feminine baby dyke features? Some nikkas can pull it off, you can't. :myman::manny:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Damn, Char

Remind me to never, ever get on your bad side:unsure:

She's young, let that girl feel her wheaties:shaq:

this thread is my first time ever even noticing her posts...but she's either autistic or bipolar the way she be posting, or just a god damn retard :sitdown:

lol @ attacking everyone posting in the thread and ending each post with "why is everyone attacking me??? :why::why: " how dense is this attention starved pig

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
this thread is my first time ever even noticing her posts...but she's either autistic or bipolar the way she be posting, or just a god damn retard :sitdown:

lol @ attacking everyone posting in the thread and ending each post with "why is everyone attacking me??? :why::why: " how dense is this attention starved pig

There goes the bytch move. Indirectly talking shyt. That comment was for those thinking I was feeling myself.... idk why your blood is boiling so hard. :laff: at you breaking my jaw like "my daddy used to" :duck: I can talk shyt behind the screen too. I can promise this, you'll never ever get close to my jaw...

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Too many dogs barking at me for coming at one of theirs. Enjoy tearing me into pieces. :dj2:

Ayye, I just felt like talking shyt to 1 guy just cuz of a past run in and I get attacked by all you guys for it? chill out kid. Calling me a whore won't help your little bytch looking ass look any better. You even look like a fukking girl... grow some balls first p*ssy boy..... idk why I'm even dissin you back, lemme ask you a quick question... What did I even do to you for you to attack me? Exactly. back up off me kid. Me being an East African had nothing to do with the topic. Go re-read it since you seem to be dyslexic.

:wrist: crew.

At least I look like a girl. You ol' confused lookin maafaka. :scusthov: Straighten your hair and you'll look like a bad ass bytch. Ever thought of being a cross dresser? Get a new look... you look like a dyke.:huhldup:

I still don't understand what me being an East African had to do with me getting a pass. I do a few more sit ups and I'll get abs. What will you do about your feminine baby dyke features? Some nikkas can pull it off, you can't. :myman::manny:

and this retarded broad had the nerve to use the word dyslexic towards me...i seriously have doubts she even knows what the word dyslexic means, otherwise she would read these 3 posts back to back and turn her computer off for the night :laugh:

lol @ this moron bytch still asking me about the East Africa pass line...bytch how about you take your own advice and re-read it, you illiterate ape faced beergut oaf....i was trying to show you some love since im eritrean, but being a dyslexic defensive depressed dustbunny im not surprised you were too caught up in your emotions to read it correctly

now tell me how my ass taste :comeon:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
There goes the bytch move. Indirectly talking shyt. That comment was for those thinking I was feeling myself.... idk why your blood is boiling so hard. :laff: at you breaking my jaw like "my daddy used to" :duck: I can talk shyt behind the screen too. I can promise this, you'll never ever get close to my jaw...

im not sugar coated, chocolate filled or in a value meal so im pretty sure coming close to your mouth wasnt possible anyway

pig whore idiot

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
and this retarded broad had the nerve to use the word dyslexic towards me...i seriously have doubts she even knows what the word dyslexic means, otherwise she would read these 3 posts back to back and turn her computer off for the night :laugh:

lol @ this moron bytch still asking me about the East Africa pass line...bytch how about you take your own advice and re-read it, you illiterate ape faced beergut oaf....i was trying to show you some love since im eritrean, but being a dyslexic defensive depressed dustbunny im not surprised you were too caught up in your emotions to read it correctly

now tell me how my ass taste :comeon:

:what: Shut the fukk up this won't make me change my mind about your lil bytch lookin punk ass tho.

Anyways, if that's how you meant it I apologize. I thought you meant "she's EA so she thinks she can get a pass" I read it wrong since I've heard that line before. :thumbsdown: Sorry. :wow: You're still one soft ass lookin Eritrean.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
you're dead to me
tumblr_m1j2rwKUVp1qbd6poo2_250.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Wondering how us females taste? Like today, one of my high school friends told me that he always wanted to know what I tasted like with no favors in return.:skip:

Few days before that my girls and I were talking about the same thing. N today this happens. What do you guys think is the reason behind this? When a gir wants to fukk a guy, she says I wanna the shyt outta him ... Not "I wanna suck his cock.":heh:

These are guys with small dikks who are trying to use fellatio as doorway to fukk you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kinda dumb nikka gon eat the puzzy first,even if u like eatin puzzy that's sum dumb shyt....and u females who let a nikka eat then try to leave before returning the favor askin to get raped.