what's up with guys and...

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Sometimes that shyt backfires. I heard of females letting nikkas eat the cat and not give them no puss. I heard of nikkas paying chicks to eat the puss.There are really some sad nikkas out there.

I got a homeboy that done ate at least 3 chicks out thinking it was gonna get him some ass, but got the panties pulled up on him after she busted.:eat:

But paying to eat the cat?:what:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I got a homeboy that done ate at least 3 chicks out thinking it was gonna get him some ass, but got the panties pulled up on him after she busted.:eat:

But paying to eat the cat?:what:

breh! When shawty told me that I thought she was lying Than the nikka came to pick her up to take her to lunch and shopping then I understood why. He was a married cac talking that look like Weird Al yankovic with a buzz cut alking bout how much he loves her and wanna leave his wife and shyt. :snoop:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
:wtf: ClassyME done started talkin like some other chick on this board :heh:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:wtf: ClassyME done started talkin like some other chick on this board :heh:

She has and I don't like it. I like the shy introverted poster that questioned if she would stay on The Coli. She came back from vacation with a new attitude. She musta got some dikk

She still my lil homie tho :manny:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
This chick I worked with used to tell me how a nikka came at her from in the car and when they got up he was bigger then she could accept but the nikka wanted to eat her out she a be coming to work telling me how the nikka was eating out for like 30 min but she wouldn't let him fukk

What part of the game is that got chicks walking round thinking they :smugdraper:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
She has and I don't like it. I like the shy introverted poster that questioned if she would stay on The Coli. She came back from vacation with a new attitude. She musta got some dikk

She still my lil homie tho :manny:

yea I don't like it either :sadcam: She was so sweet before :noah:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
1646110_o.gif

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
asks question

gets answer

tells everyone they are wrong

:snoop:

aaaannddd this is the reason I refrain from giving my homegirls advice when they ask

If you wanna vent just say so...dont trick a nikka and shyt got me genuinely trying to make sense of your situation for you

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Wondering how us females taste? Like today, one of my high school friends told me that he always wanted to know what I tasted like with no favors in return.:skip:

Few days before that my girls and I were talking about the same thing. N today this happens. What do you guys think is the reason behind this? When a gir wants to fukk a guy, she says I wanna the shyt outta him ... Not "I wanna suck his cock.":heh:

:guilty:

:usure: