Women logic

medium_dontwanta.gif

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Thats that young buck mentality, come on over to the more mature side of men boo...:win:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont say that. But if u got a nice lower body i cant help but to think bout lickin all aroind that @$$ and pu$$y

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Latch :heh: you're an idiot. :yayo: I just felt like talking shyt to you one last time. I promise I won't disrespect you or come at you like that again! :laff:

:cheers:

She has and I don't like it. I like the shy introverted poster that questioned if she would stay on The Coli. She came back from vacation with a new attitude. She musta got some dikk

She still my lil homie tho :manny:

I am far from shy. I'm more outgoing than you think. .:youngsabo: I just remembered how he attacked the fukk out of me when he read my post a few days ago. Anywho it isn't something serious you know. Gotta learn to catch a hot potato before you throw it. :heh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
lol @ this broad tryna gas herself up on the low in the OP like yeah guys are just waiting in line to come see what you taste like, you smut :beli:

for a broad named ClassyME you're a vulgar roguish pottymouth whore :leon: but i remember you saying you were east african somewhere so you get a pass

Daps
lol @ this broad tryna gas herself up on the low in the OP like yeah guys are just waiting in line to come see what you taste like, you smut :beli:

for a broad named ClassyME you're a vulgar roguish pottymouth whore :leon: but i remember you saying you were east african somewhere so you get a pass

Good chance shes ugly. Aint no bad ass bytches hoppin on this board. INb4shegetssaltandcallsmebrokelikeI'msupposedtotellhermyoccupationand 401k

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
So its a guy pick up line? You broke ass nikka weren't you the same nikka crying about money last time when I stated my obvious opinion about a guy having his own money cuz I make mine.

You ol' whack cry baby ass lookin ass nikka. :pacspit:

:dwillhuh:

Last edited by a moderator: