what's up with guys and...

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
LMFAO guys... I am just saying it coming from my point of view... like he's my boy, known his ass for a long time u feel me. kinda awkward hearing shyt like that from one of my boys.... I'm always stuck with that face like :dwillhuh:

I'm saying this as non harsh as possible...

he wants to fukk...that is why he asked something like that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wondering how us females taste? Like today, one of my high school friends told me that he always wanted to know what I tasted like with no favors in return.:skip:

Few days before that my girls and I were talking about the same thing. N today this happens. What do you guys think is the reason behind this? When a gir wants to fukk a guy, she says I wanna the shyt outta him ... Not "I wanna suck his cock.":heh:
He's a simp and a poor manipulator.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Too many dogs barking at me for coming at one of theirs. Enjoy tearing me into pieces. :dj2:

lol @ this broad tryna gas herself up on the low in the OP like yeah guys are just waiting in line to come see what you taste like, you smut :beli:

for a broad named ClassyME you're a vulgar roguish pottymouth whore :leon: but i remember you saying you were east african somewhere so you get a pass

Ayye, I just felt like talking shyt to 1 guy just cuz of a past run in and I get attacked by all you guys for it? chill out kid. Calling me a whore won't help your little bytch looking ass look any better. You even look like a fukking girl... grow some balls first p*ssy boy..... idk why I'm even dissin you back, lemme ask you a quick question... What did I even do to you for you to attack me? Exactly. back up off me kid. Me being an East African had nothing to do with the topic. Go re-read it since you seem to be dyslexic.

:wrist: crew.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LMFAO guys... I am just saying it coming from my point of view... like he's my boy, known his ass for a long time u feel me. kinda awkward hearing shyt like that from one of my boys.... I'm always stuck with that face like :dwillhuh:
I'm saying this as non harsh as possible...

he wants to fukk...that is why he asked something like that.
Listen to this woman.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You made this thread to stroke your ego, learned a sad lesson about the way guys think and the things they say, and now you're thinking everyone is attacking you.

:dead:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ayy I appreciate those who answered the question. I just wanted to know why. If a guy would feel comfortable losing a friend. :sadbron:

You made this thread to stroke your ego, learned a sad lesson about the way guys think and the things they say, and now you're thinking everyone is attacking you.

:dead:

I don't need to stroke my ego on www.the-coli.com. Not that desperate.

:laff: yo chill... I have a lot of guy friends.... they talk about shyt like that randomly too. I just never asked them cuz it would seem awkward... matter fact, I got my answer its cool. I thought maybe a site like this can help me out... No ego here. I come in peace... u can put your weapons down sir.

When one of the guys talk about bytches the fukk and need answers you're there with the bromance but soon as I ask why guys ask random shyt you come at me. Go to sleep.:snooze:

Hmmm...:mjpls:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Too many dogs barking at me for coming at one of theirs. Enjoy tearing me into pieces. :dj2:

Ayye, I just felt like talking shyt to 1 guy just cuz of a past run in and I get attacked by all you guys for it? chill out kid. Calling me a whore won't help your little bytch looking ass look any better. You even look like a fukking girl... grow some balls first p*ssy boy..... idk why I'm even dissin you back, lemme ask you a quick question... What did I even do to you for you to attack me? Exactly. back up off me kid. Me being an East African had nothing to do with the topic. Go re-read it since you seem to be dyslexic.

:wrist: crew.

shut up you stupid, low self esteem having, naive, delusional, paranoid whore before i break your jaw like your father used to

rofl @ this weirdo bytch i never spoke to typing all this up about me and then asking why im attacking her :dead:, i was tryna give you a pass on being an annoying moron smut but your petty whore emotions got in the way of your reading comprehension :beli:

next time you wanna make a thread to give yourself props thinking your gay homeboy wants to taste you, remember that no one gives a shyt about you and you're overweight and hideous :comeon: stupid bytch

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
shut up you stupid, low self esteem having, naive, delusional, paranoid whore before i break your jaw like your father used to

rofl @ this weirdo bytch i never spoke to typing all this up about me and then asking why im attacking her :dead:, i was tryna give you a pass on being an annoying moron smut but your petty whore emotions got in the way of your reading comprehension :beli:

next time you wanna make a thread to give yourself props thinking your gay homeboy wants to taste you, remember that no one gives a shyt about you and you're overweight and hideous :comeon: stupid bytch

At least I look like a girl. You ol' confused lookin maafaka. :scusthov: Straighten your hair and you'll look like a bad ass bytch. Ever thought of being a cross dresser? Get a new look... you look like a dyke.:huhldup:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

Damn, Char

Remind me to never, ever get on your bad side:unsure:

She's young, let that girl feel her wheaties:shaq:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ayy I appreciate those who answered the question. I just wanted to know why. If a guy would feel comfortable losing a friend. :sadbron:

He was willing to risk a friendship in order to get in your pants. The gain seemed more to him than being friendzoned. Maybe he wasn't even your friend to begin with...he just stuck around until you slipped up and handed him the vagina.