What’s up with @BillyOcean threatening to beat every coli poster up

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Billy Ocean has been giving out his address for years. Nobody's done shyt :yeshrug:
**** aint about to be the first :prodigylol2:
nikka, you're completely missing the point.:camby:
Wasn't that other dude complaining about some dude dissing his mother on Facebook in the other thread?:gucci:
Stop throwing your info around and nikkas won't be able to do shyt like that. :mindblown:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikka, you're completely missing the point.:camby:
Wasn't that other dude complaining about some dude dissing his mother on Facebook in the other thread?:gucci:
Stop throwing your info around and nikkas won't be able to do shyt like that. :mindblown:
Personally, I agree wholeheartedly. I wouldn’t give out my info on here. I’m not about that life in any shape form or fashion :Peasy:
But you know how it is on here. People get in their feelings all the time and start talking crazy off the wall violent shyt.
Someone tries to set up a fade and the poster popping all that shyt is :Peasy:

I respect posters who talk shyt and then stand by it. Like @Billy Ocean and @Big Skilly Films

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You're scared to death of @Billy Ocean :peeumad:
ya boy is acting real meek and timid compared to that energy he had yesterday on that thread and in my inbox..... there's a reason for that. Me scared....? ummm I'm still here...
giphy.gif

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
That fried chicken c00n @hustlemania is happy AF this thread got made to distract from the fact that he's a whole c00n tap dancing for likes from skater white boys (posting an actual fried chicken cake breh.. really?), that he dropped oil and baby powder in a white man's ass ........, that he started that shyt with that Kavin dude (he brought up his deceased wife..), shytted on mad posters himself over the years and abused his moderator rights to delete posts and to get posters banned simply for not putting up with his bullshyt and saying something back. The mom was too much, but bringing up someone's deceased wife.. what did you expect?

@Killmonger serving as this dude's boy to make sure this happened just makes it funnier/sadder

EDIT: @hustlemania you're actually like a woman, dapping posts here and there from the few people who still fukk with you and posts against other posters. Speak for yourself like a man, how were you raised that you post with fried chicken and behave like a gossipy woman?
:hhh:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
People get in their feelings all the time and start talking crazy off the wall violent shyt.
Someone tries to set up a fade and the poster popping all that shyt is :Peasy:

I respect posters who talk shyt and then stand by it. Like
@Billy Ocean and @Big Skilly Films

:mjlol::dead::dead:stand by what.... ???!! you admit to being trolls by setting up fake fades.. stop "poppin pleas" , yall sound pathetic as fuk.....
yesterday -"meet me at 216th street, :demonic:"
today- "oh.. we were just talking shyt, it is what it is.. cause you know, internetzz....:hubie::whoa: we just playin yall, and **** :umad: "

:deadrose: