The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I FIND IT HILARIOUS HOW SOME PEOPLE REALLY FALL FOR THAT SHIIT
I find it hilarious how you feel the need to speak on shyt that has nothing to do with you and cant keep my name out your mouth and off threads that I'm on because I keep making you my abandoned, garbage dumped and unwanted cac son.. stfu and mind your fukkkin business. aren't you busy spreading jewish kkk propaganda....??? yet you have time to be on here.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I find it hilarious how you feel the need to speak on shyt that has nothing to do with you and cant keep my name out your mouth and off threads that I'm on because I keep making you my abandoned, garbage dumped and unwanted cac son.. stfu and mind your fukkin business

U SOUND HELLA MAD, LIL MAN

RELAX

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
U SOUND HELLA MAD, LIL MAN

RELAX
that's it? you never have to shyt to say... as usual with your cut and paste cactorts...but I know the deal. keep calling black women names and degrading black men.. im putting you on ignore the rest of this thread.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ILL GIVE U A HINT

ITS A GUY WHO PRETENDS 2 BE A WOMAN, SPENDS HIS ENTIRE DAY ON THIS SITE, AND POSTS RAGE FILLED ESSAYS TO ANYONE WHO SAYS SOMETHIN TO HIM
keep going with the deflection grab... I see you're still mad you got bushed on that thread and called out. I saw you whining and complaining to the mods in that "ask event staff" post you put up... "bbbbuttt it's "Nicole" and all them, she can say anything, why do I have to get bushed, I don't want to be bushed, they can say what they want about me but I can't say nothing back...." you went running away crying..

:laff:
whose mad and upset tho???

:sadbron::mjlol:
I don't even do that and you and your followers been coming at me on some shyt for months now, every time you claim that lie that I'm not female.. is harassment, but I don't go running away bc I know im not no male and can hold my own..... but ummm you on the other hand....all that sccitt snitching and online cac tears you do....
:francis:

Last edited:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
So that was you shytting on a legendary rapper minutes after he died? :PPicard:
Making egg jokes? :PPicard:
You trying to claim the moral high ground here? :prodigylol2:
Breh choked on a egg. That ain't my fault.:yeshrug:

You got in your feelings and snitched :ufdup:

All that other shyt you talking doesn't matter. You a snitch :umad: