What’s up with @BillyOcean threatening to beat every coli poster up

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
According to @Billy Ocean Im a "c00n"

which is ironic because he got that accusation from a Non-Black Puetro Rican on my page who is saying "nikka" and "c00n"

I told him about this and he was still cool with it.

but Im the "c00n" tho:Mjparadise:

No....Billy can never EVER call anyone a c00n after this circus. The whole reason this thread was even made is because he was c00n caping for his boyfriend Hustlemania after he got caught lying about that fried chicken pic being photoshop.

All his tough talk looks like a joke now because when in the Black community has c00n caping been acceptable? We're supposed to turn our backs on c00ns and those who cape for them.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No....Billy can never EVER call anyone a c00n after this circus. The whole reason this thread was even made is because he was c00n caping for his boyfriend Hustlemania after he got caught lying about that fried chicken pic being photoshop.

All his tough talk looks like a joke now because when in the Black community has c00n caping been acceptable? We're supposed to turn our backs on c00ns and those who cape for them.
im not fully knowledgeable on that breh:pachaha:

Im just waiting on this nikka Billy to show proof of my "c00ning" that he is accusing me of.

and his only source is a Non-Black racist PR who only was on my profile talking shyt because I said something about NON-BLACK latinos.

and Billy seems cool with a Non-black PR saying "nikka" and "c00n" to black folks

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So any NY nikkas gon run up to Billy's address or....:patrice:
He only offered to fight me tho...:stopitslime:. He wasnt in no one else's inbox but mine with that fade and instigating shyt. As far as "ny ni@@s," he was in a a ny female's dms making threats. He has yet to post anything where he was in a man's dms. He was having an emotional rant that he got checked on , I made a few phone calls off gp, but I see he backed the fuk off ...so it's a done deal for him. I don't get into physical fights with men......not too many men I know are with that online threat shyt anyway, usually if you threaten someone, you intend to follow through..it's protocol.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Like him or hate him but the way I figure is if anyone has a problem with it then call his bluff :manny:

Can’t talk shyt then hide your hands, the nikka’s in a big city with plenty of coli brehs so what’s the hold up

Basically

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im not fully knowledgeable on that breh:pachaha:

Im just waiting on this nikka Billy to show proof of my "c00ning" that he is accusing me of.

and his only source is a Non-Black racist PR who only was on my profile talking shyt because I said something about NON-BLACK latinos.

and Billy seems cool with a Non-black PR saying "nikka" and "c00n" to black folks

Billys is also cool with his boyfriend posing in front of fried chicken with butter buscuits while making Buckweat faces. He's a c00n caping c00n, what else do u expect.

I know we throw that word around easy on this site but this is real uncle tom c00nin here....This aint just name calling.

Clyde1.png

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He only offered to fight me tho...:stopitslime:. He wasnt in no one else's inbox but mine with that fade and instigating shyt. He was having an emotional rant that he got checked on , I made a few phone calls off gp, but I see he backed the fuk off ...so it's a done deal for him. I don't get into physical fights with men......not too many men I know are with that online threat shyt anyway, usually if you threaten someone, you intend to follow through..it's protocol.

word, i feel you. There's just a lot of NY nikkas on here that be acting like they with the shyts. One of em should go check out that address just because :sas2:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
word, i feel you. There's just a lot of NY nikkas on here that be acting like they with the shyts. Once of em should go check out that address just because :sas2:
No they're not fukkin stupid.over some online shyt....???!! Dude sounds mentally touched even giving out his address and he snitches as evidenced on here. Someone shows up and that fakkit would have nypd waiting for them . Foh. and where the fuk are you from where you show up over some random dude giving his whole address on a public platform ... especially a c00n that capes for cacs... ?? That's the type of dude that will have you set up.... what do they look like sitting in a cell over a homo thug e-threat??? you're weird af. I can tell you're not from NY, cant even see clearly past your own hate.... lol... funny style...

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
He only offered to fight me tho...:stopitslime:. He wasnt in no one else's inbox but mine with that fade and instigating shyt. He was having an emotional rant that he got checked on , I made a few phone calls, but I see he backed the fuk off ...so it's a done deal for him. I don't get into physical fights with men......

hold up...didnt @cyndaquil just give you his coli letterman jacket and invite you to the spring formal? any coli cat got beef with you, isn't cyn morally obligated to shoot bruh the fair one? cyn my dude and all, but the world needs to know what he's going to do about this s**t.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
word, i feel you. There's just a lot of NY nikkas on here that be acting like they with the shyts. Once of em should go check out that address just because :sas2:

That makes no sense. Check the address for what? Because he's going extra to defend Hustlemania? :mjlol:

So I'm supposed to go to a whole' nother city because some faceless online weirdo is going extra to defend an Uncle Tom who's already been exposed for c00ning in ads for dollars?

:russ:

The joke is already there....the fact that he wants to fight and is handing out his address because his boyfriend got exposed for c00ning in front of Fried Chicken and lying about it being photoshop is jokes. The L is already in place.

Maybe u should direct that energy at one of them Locker posters who keep saying c00ns are the enemy.