What's up with all these posters from that other forum?

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
I don't like them and I don't want them here. What they are pulling off is basically a long term forum invasion. In the old days this would not be tolerated. When those Boxden fakkits attempted an invasion during the infancy of the Coli they were banned immediately, by mods. They weren't even allowed 10 posts. But because this refuse has trickled in like run off from a sanitation truck one by one, drip by drip they have integrated themselves into the forums before we knew what was happening. I can't even spam ban them because they accumulate so many posts in a short time mainly because you all respond to them.

They are only here to troll, particularly troll black males. Their disdain for us is palatable but this is a safe haven from a wake up call if they frequented white forums like Reddit or bb.com. However we all share in the blame. This is a low quality subforum so no one has any qualms about dumping and posting waste here. Also it's hard for me to justify the banning of these invaders because the males often respond in kind. I went through several pages of posts from the worst offenders and I found they were responding to inflammatory male comments or males were responding with denigrating language. @mamba said women have undeveloped minds. That's akin to what some LSA trash to post. You all make it difficult for me to do as you want me to do. Put these women on ignore or report their posts so I can notate them and thread ban the offender. Until the rest of you all behave yourselves this disease will continue to thrive.
its time to get them wenches outta here :win:

and get @aboss4real24 too, we dont roll with fake thugs :demonic:

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
:scust: that bytch "Aikko" went at me because Viking told her to as well. I sent her and Rei Hino the same message. Aikko was too much of a p*ssy to woman up and respond, but Rei Hino did. Brian Pumper is a bytch, he defended Viking. :heh: they all look stupid now for defending that racist cracker :laff:
that thread was so funny. they were proper hurt when he said that shyt then, but were fine all those other times he was racist. :what:
Frogy girl were you the one with that frog pic?
tumblr_nb5lnd8pBe1tolmkoo1_1409459162_cover.jpg

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
As long as they aint fukking with my video games, sports or hip hop, welcome :yeshrug:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
that thread was so funny. they were proper hurt when he said that shyt then, but were fine all those other times he was racist. :what:

tumblr_nb5lnd8pBe1tolmkoo1_1409459162_cover.jpg
:laff: those hoes are pathetic. That thread was just sad. That's how I know they're nothing but lonely, bitter, teletubbies that get no dikk in real life or don't deal with real men. Black women who actually get dikk are not hyping up dudes just because they're light skinned. Most black women are not colorstruck.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Oh and as a friendly reminder, when you clowns do come over there spreading your dikk pics around like an STD it won't hurt you to use some lotion. No one likes ashen dikk.
:lolbron: that was me. shyt ill work with ashy, nothing a lil lotion cant fix. ill remember that next time. Trolling LSA is fun sometimes. i posted serious threads though.

Last edited: