What's up with all these posters from that other forum?

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
I wasnt necessarily referring to you in particular. I dont even think I've seen you in BM vs BW threads

But a lot of the LSA posters here and on that website are simply hurt, I can tell and read through a lot of their personas. Not referring to any one individual.

You going to name names or nah? :francis:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Yes, I'm pretty sure she has said she is Dominican and AA(I guess her Dominican side is white or she is confused). She's inactive anyway.

ETA: I'm the confused one. She is right.
That explains a lot then. That bytch came at me just because Viking(Valkyrie :wrist: ) told her too, then I clapped back at her and she went apeshyt on me. Supposedly she has a thread in the back alley dragging me :heh: @SpringWater what did she say about me in that thread?

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
Oh that section. I can never get in there because that cracker white bytch "Mrs Elle Driver", those two bitter lonely feminazi bytches "karsnjcrew" and "michelleo", and that fukking LGBT gay spic "Brian Pumper" are always reporting me.

And fukk that Bedwench whore Rei Hino :pacspit:
:lupe::deadmanny:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
That explains a lot then. That bytch came at me just because Viking(Valkyrie :wrist: ) told her too, then I clapped back at her and she went apeshyt on me. Supposedly she has a thread in the back alley dragging me :heh: @SpringWater what did she say about me in that thread?

Lol when did she make a thread about you? You been gone a while.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't like them and I don't want them here. What they are pulling off is basically a long term forum invasion. In the old days this would not be tolerated. When those Boxden fakkits attempted an invasion during the infancy of the Coli they were banned immediately, by mods. They weren't even allowed 10 posts. But because this refuse has trickled in like run off from a sanitation truck one by one, drip by drip they have integrated themselves into the forums before we knew what was happening. I can't even spam ban them because they accumulate so many posts in a short time mainly because you all respond to them.

They are only here to troll, particularly troll black males. Their disdain for us is palatable but this is a safe haven from a wake up call if they frequented white forums like Reddit or bb.com. However we all share in the blame. This is a low quality subforum so no one has any qualms about dumping and posting waste here. Also it's hard for me to justify the banning of these invaders because the males often respond in kind. I went through several pages of posts from the worst offenders and I found they were responding to inflammatory male comments or males were responding with denigrating language. @mamba said women have undeveloped minds. That's akin to what some LSA trash to post. You all make it difficult for me to do as you want me to do. Put these women on ignore or report their posts so I can notate them and thread ban the offender. Until the rest of you all behave yourselves this disease will continue to thrive.

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
im friends with brianpumper. :mjcry: he aint that bad. aiko is the one you should be hating

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and as a friendly reminder, when you clowns do come over there spreading your dikk pics around like an STD it won't hurt you to use some lotion. No one likes ashen dikk.

Muh'fukkas really sending out dikk pics like that? Sheesh. Times are a'changin. :manny: