What's up with all these posters from that other forum?

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
:lolbron: that was me. shyt ill work with ashy, nothing a lil lotion cant fix. ill remember that next time. Trolling LSA is fun sometimes. i posted serious threads though.

Yeah I saw, did anyone pm you?

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Do you remember the names?
image.gif

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Do you remember the names?
image.gif

i only remember 1. and i won't say:birdman: it sorry. i tell her every time i make a new acc and she gives me alleybux and reps:myman: shes a true friend. an rihanna just has too much sex appeal:ohlawd::ohlawd:. whats ur name on lsa? i was going to just make women bashing threads, but i already done that. it was funny at first to get reactions, but it gets corny after a while. Lsa is fun sometimes i cant lie, but a lot of times i see why its for females. yall talk about some dumb shyt. i rather just talk about real shyt, just like i do on the coli.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Yep i go to LSA to tag the masses if I'm tagged in a juicy gossip thread. Other than that I'm here. Idk if the birds of lsa can stick it out tho. They'll get chewed up & spat out & sent running back to lsa in tears.

Ahh you don't know the birds of lipstick alley. Be night's end they'll have pics of all these nikkas doo doo draws on the nets. Trust.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:o: I'm actually on LSA, dnt really post foreal shyt is boring and the layout is confusing as fukk

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You mean we've been blessed with sweet Kool-Aid and didn't even know it?

lol yea, @Milk N Cookies knows i'm on there tho. Yall need a site redesign honestly.
guess u missd the part where i said i dnt really post there, i got under 50 post (most was from me trynna meet the minimum to have a avi or sum shyt, which i still dnt know how to set one up).

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I swear you little fakkits whine about everything, when dusty black women hating coli trolls stay off LSA then you can complain.

Oh and as a friendly reminder, when you clowns do come over there spreading your dikk pics around like an STD it won't hurt you to use some lotion. No one likes ashen dikk.
She's_right_you_know_meme.jpg

however the ones I've received have been quite pleasant :steviej:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
guess u missd the part where i said i dnt really post there, i got under 50 post (most was from me trynna meet the minimum to have a avi or sum shyt, which i still dnt know how to set one up).

You knew what you signed up for. :camby: