What's up with all these posters from that other forum?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@MayQueen
@Yup
@GiGi
@LadySimone

Get em up outta here

Take @aboss4real24 with em and @_Anghellic_ sounds like an agent.

3hJgG1Q.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh and as a friendly reminder, when you clowns do come over there spreading your dikk pics around like an STD it won't hurt you to use some lotion. No one likes ashen dikk.
That really was a weird looking penis.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'd love to see all these women that are supposed to be from LSA. I only know two who post on LSA, one hardly posts there. @Milk N Cookies who is liked on here and another one. Others have accounts, but are mostly on here.
Yep i go to LSA to tag the masses if I'm tagged in a juicy gossip thread. Other than that I'm here. Idk if the birds of lsa can stick it out tho. They'll get chewed up & spat out & sent running back to lsa in tears.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
@Anghellic, please stay your Mayonnaise and lice covered b*ssy out of my PMs!

That's the title lol.
:heh: lol what a dumb ass bytch. Trying to start back alley threads over something she started first. I wouldn't have been up in her PMs if she stayed the fukk outta my neg reps. If she wasn't being Viking's little concubine attack dog whore I would have never went at her.

:ohlawd: I can't wait to give that bytch that work when I get unbanned. Now that Viking has revealed himself as a white supremacist and went on that "Strong Jawed, nappy headed chimp" rant she is going to look EXTRA BAD.
im friends with brianpumper. :mjcry: he aint that bad. aiko is the one you should be hating

:scust: that bytch "Aikko" went at me because Viking told her to as well. I sent her and Rei Hino the same message. Aikko was too much of a p*ssy to woman up and respond, but Rei Hino did. Brian Pumper is a bytch, he defended Viking. :heh: they all look stupid now for defending that racist cracker :laff:

Last edited:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't like them and I don't want them here. What they are pulling off is basically a long term forum invasion. In the old days this would not be tolerated. When those Boxden fakkits attempted an invasion during the infancy of the Coli they were banned immediately, by mods. They weren't even allowed 10 posts. But because this refuse has trickled in like run off from a sanitation truck one by one, drip by drip they have integrated themselves into the forums before we knew what was happening. I can't even spam ban them because they accumulate so many posts in a short time mainly because you all respond to them.

They are only here to troll, particularly troll black males. Their disdain for us is palatable but this is a safe haven from a wake up call if they frequented white forums like Reddit or bb.com. However we all share in the blame. This is a low quality subforum so no one has any qualms about dumping and posting waste here. Also it's hard for me to justify the banning of these invaders because the males often respond in kind. I went through several pages of posts from the worst offenders and I found they were responding to inflammatory male comments or males were responding with denigrating language. @mamba said women have undeveloped minds. That's akin to what some LSA trash to post. You all make it difficult for me to do as you want me to do. Put these women on ignore or report their posts so I can notate them and thread ban the offender. Until the rest of you all behave yourselves this disease will continue to thrive.

:sas2:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...tion-Event?p=19781836&viewfull=1#post19781836

The link that black dikk loving faq "Brian Pumper" put in that post. Is that it? It says the link is members only whenever I click it.

@Anghellic, please stay your Mayonnaise and lice covered b*ssy out of my PMs!

That's the title lol.

:heh: lol what a dumb ass bytch. Trying to start back alley threads over something she started first. I wouldn't have been up in her PMs if she stayed the fukk outta my neg reps. If she wasn't being Viking's little concubine attack dog whore I would have never went at her.

:ohlawd: I can't wait to give that bytch that work when I get unbanned. Now that Viking has revealed himself as a white supremacist and went on that "Strong Jawed, nappy headed chimp" rant she is going to EXTRA BAD.

:scust: that bytch "Aikko" went at me because Viking told her to as well. I sent her and Rei Hino the same message. Aikko was too much of a p*ssy to woman up and respond, but Rei Hino did. Brian Pumper is a bytch, he defended Viking. :heh: they all look stupid now for defending that racist cracker :laff:

:dahell: has been going on?

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I don't like them and I don't want them here. What they are pulling off is basically a long term forum invasion. In the old days this would not be tolerated. When those Boxden fakkits attempted an invasion during the infancy of the Coli they were banned immediately, by mods. They weren't even allowed 10 posts. But because this refuse has trickled in like run off from a sanitation truck one by one, drip by drip they have integrated themselves into the forums before we knew what was happening. I can't even spam ban them because they accumulate so many posts in a short time mainly because you all respond to them.

They are only here to troll, particularly troll black males. Their disdain for us is palatable but this is a safe haven from a wake up call if they frequented white forums like Reddit or bb.com. However we all share in the blame. This is a low quality subforum so no one has any qualms about dumping and posting waste here. Also it's hard for me to justify the banning of these invaders because the males often respond in kind. I went through several pages of posts from the worst offenders and I found they were responding to inflammatory male comments or males were responding with denigrating language. @mamba said women have undeveloped minds. That's akin to what some LSA trash to post. You all make it difficult for me to do as you want me to do. Put these women on ignore or report their posts so I can notate them and thread ban the offender. Until the rest of you all behave yourselves this disease will continue to thrive.
Hold-Up-GIF.gif

:holup: I'm one of them lsa members but my loyalty lies here. Ask @Brooklynzson
I don't come here to shyt on black men. I love em!! Check my posts. & there are other (very few) who post there and are loved here. Like I said it's only a few. Lol