What's up with all these posters from that other forum?

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB

Obama-drinking-straw-cup1.jpg

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh and as a friendly reminder, when you clowns do come over there spreading your dikk pics around like an STD it won't hurt you to use some lotion. No one likes ashen dikk.

:mjlol:

Mon yutes will never learn..... :deadrose:

:snoop:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
It's true. Someone from here made a dikk pic thread and another guy decided to show his too, they said it was ashy. The thirst from these guys is real.
:shaq2:Those Zionist didn't ban them or lock the thread? I thought nudes was against the rules?

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Some of y'all brehs from here are over there posting their dikks. This is actually a true story You know who you are :sitdown:

I asked, is there anyone in THIS thread that sent her a picture. We are all aware that member of this forum have done such but they aren't the same people discussing THIS topic.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
There is a STRONG LSA presence here

You can tell they're hurt. If they didnt still care, they wouldnt be so volatile but they're hurt

Keep telling yourself that.

I'm very pleasant(just ask people I've pm'ed with here), but I'm gonna call you out if I see you crapping on black women. If that makes me "volatile" so be it.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Oh and as a friendly reminder, when you clowns do come over there spreading your dikk pics around like an STD it won't hurt you to use some lotion. No one likes ashen dikk.
:lolbron:
:pachaha::steviej:

:umad:Someones hurt...:scust:tho who sends dic pics on to anonymous people on forums...simps