Whats to do at Virginia Beach?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
If you want rest and relaxation rent a beach house out in sandbridge for some peace and quiet.
I stayed out in Sandbridge breh. I had a great time with my fiance. We walked on the beach, grilled, cooked, fished, slept late, played spades, went out to clubs and bar hopped.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
What Captain Georges price now? 45.00 dollars a head?
Captain George overrrated. I went there and left. Felt like cattle being led down that corridor to the main dining area that looked like a HS cafeteria. We went to Fishbones instead. Good drinks, near beach and good seafood

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Peabodys is wack to me. Well u will be with your girl so I guess it doesn't matter don't wear boots if u go which I suggest u don't. The only time I would go to peabodys these days is if I was walking the beach with friends and we got bored enough to go in.

And the voodoo club is no longer a gay club by the way.

I don't know where u can get good seafood from cause I just hang on the beach really. Sorry.

Peabodys :camby::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov: WTF kinda clubs yaw got in VA beach. DJ was playing cowboy music, then u had big ass white girls twerking on stage ...then we went to some other spot I think on Pacific (on the main strip) where they had girls dancing outside to attract nikkas to go inside. I spent 2 hrs and went the fukk back to Sandbridge yo

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Peabodys :camby::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov: WTF kinda clubs yaw got in VA beach. DJ was playing cowboy music, then u had big ass white girls twerking on stage ...then we went to some other spot I think on Pacific (on the main strip) where they had girls dancing outside to attract nikkas to go inside. I spent 2 hrs and went the fukk back to Sandbridge yo
Yea peabodys is shyt. I have never seen what u are talking about a far as the other thing. I don't club much but when I do it's not just in va beach