Black molecular biologist is banned from buying $749,000 Virginia Beach condo 'because of her race' by white owner, 84

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
They can back out and just refund the money. The contract would determine if a penalty would be applied but its not mandatory for home sales
Nikka shut your dumbass up because there's no real estate contract in existence that states if a nikka tries to buy my home I can back out of the contract without being subject to any penalties....:comeon:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nikka shut your dumbass up because there's no real estate contract in existence that states if a nikka tries to buy my home I can back out of the contract without being subject to any penalties....:comeon:
You sure are aggressive for someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. An Escrow Company is a third party company that holds the money. The Escrow Company is going to give the money back to the buyer and there will be no penalty on the seller. They have the right to back out of a deal.

There could be a penalty if the value came in at a different value or if the home failed inspection.

The buyer could sue her though. But there's no built-in penalty for the seller to give extra money to the buyer because they backed out during escrow. Why don't you eat some breakfast and relax.

Go study some real estate nihk.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Would’ve bought the home next door and Air B and B it as a party spot.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
You sure are aggressive for someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. An Escrow Company is a third party company that holds the money. The Escrow Company is going to give the money back to the buyer and there will be no penalty on the seller. They have the right to back out of a deal.

There could be a penalty if the value came in at a different value or if the home failed inspection.

The buyer could sue her though. But there's no built-in penalty for the seller to give extra money to the buyer because they backed out during escrow. Why don't you eat some breakfast and relax.

Go study some real estate nihk.

Again dumb nikka you don't know what the fukk you are talking about. I can provide evidence to support my claim unlike you. :comeon:

Can A Seller Back Out Of A Real Estate Contract? | Bankrate

The language of real estate contracts is typically written to protect buyers. And in many cases, a home seller who reneges on a purchase contract can be sued for breach of contract. A judge could order the seller to sign over a deed and complete the sale anyway. “The buyer could sue for damages, but usually, they sue for the property,” Schorr says.

The seller may also be ordered to:

• Return the buyer’s earnest money deposit, plus interest.
  • Pay back any fees the buyer paid for inspections and appraisals.
  • Pay for lost equity the buyer may have realized from the home.
  • Pay any other reasonable expenses the buyer incurred.
  • Reimburse the listing agent for the lost commission and marketing costs.

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
What if that cac got the house from a black family that was ran out of the town long time ago n she getting it back

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Black folk need to start moving different when it comes to this type of shyt and when purchasing major properties… Open up that LLC and purchase your properties under it..

1. It’s seen as a business entity as the putchaser

2. The owner of that LLC info is hidden..

3. The lawyer(Estate attorney) representing the LLC will handle the full transaction between the bank and real estate agent

That way an old white bytch like that will never know a black woman or man in the new owner of that property… Hand over the keys and get the fukk out cracka :umad:

Daps

Breh, you’re standing loudly on wrong. One yourself. :huhldup:

The whole point of the purchase and sales agreement is to ensure BOTH parties can’t back out aside from some explicitly stated reasons. If a seller could back out there’d be no point accepting an offer and keeping money in escrow.

Racism aside, I assure you there’s many cases where the seller wishes they could back out because they get a better offer. This actually happened to me on a project I sold earlier this year. I was able to back out because the first buyers couldn’t secure funding by the agreed upon date. Got me an extra 20k, but if they had met that requirement, I wouldn’t have been able to back out after signing the P+S.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I was about to say if the house was under contract ,as the seller you aren't going to be able to just back out without getting sued. :comeon:
Once the down payment was made the house went into escrow or under contract… White bytch kids prob told her dumb ass it’s too late to back out… lmaooo