Whats to do at Virginia Beach?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Lived in HR since '94, joined the Navy.... damn orders threw me right back here.

Anyway....

I don't even go to VA beach anymore, too many lames and young hoes (too young for me anyway) out there. I mainly chill at the much smaller Yorktown beach... liberal arts college girls from William and Mary are out there during the spring through early fall. Anyway, in VA Beach... avoid just staying at the strip, travel to that new downtown area where Pembroke Mall is... they have places to eat, chill...etc

Avoid Military Circle @ all costs, go to either MacArthur Center or Lynnhaven Mall.

If you want to travel to the peninsula.. you have no business being in Downtown Newport News, place is beyond a shyt hole. The Oyster Point/Patrick Henry area is where you should go.

....damn, describing this area to tourists is harder than I thought it would be....

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
VA Beach for vacation:camby:

shyt is trash

lived out there over 3 years

go dyke watching at Military Circle Mall
holla at them Hampton Hoes
go get robbed on 2nd street in Bad Newz
:aicmon:
My mom fought off a crackhead with a jheri curl who tried to steal her purse in the Military Circle parking lot in front of me when I was a little kid.

I was so proud of her. :to:

My sister got the plate of the stolen car he left in too and he got arrested.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
There's a dope indoor gokart track by lynnhaven mall.

There's a lot of light skinned blacks in VA because that was the landing point for so many slaves. My mom's side of the family (high yella) has lived in the same area since slavery.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
So you gonna have that house in Virginia... :patrice:
I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Lived in HR since '94, joined the Navy.... damn orders threw me right back here.

Anyway....

I don't even go to VA beach anymore, too many lames and young hoes (too young for me anyway) out there. I mainly chill at the much smaller Yorktown beach... liberal arts college girls from William and Mary are out there during the spring through early fall. Anyway, in VA Beach... avoid just staying at the strip, travel to that new downtown area where Pembroke Mall is... they have places to eat, chill...etc

Avoid Military Circle @ all costs, go to either MacArthur Center or Lynnhaven Mall.

If you want to travel to the peninsula.. you have no business being in Downtown Newport News, place is beyond a shyt hole. The Oyster Point/Patrick Henry area is where you should go.

....damn, describing this area to tourists is harder than I thought it would be....
I would say MacArthur over lynnhaven and to me there isn't much in oyster point but a spot or too and a whole bunch of doctors offices and business offices.. If he comes to Newport News he might as well go to the alley