Whats to do at Virginia Beach?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Heading to VA beach next Fri- Mon for rest n relaxation. I havent been there in awhile, i remember some strip with bars and clubs. Just me and my fiancee.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
get arrested lol. Virginia Beach can be like the town on footloose at times. But if you lookin for that night life check Norfoolk like teedot said
Man beach weekend was crazy! Every where u turned someone was getting arrested. They had the officers on horses everywhere. I even heard someone got shot in the head. ( I don't believe it though)

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Well I'm 30 mins away from there hangout at the ocean front and just enjoy the beach really. Do not go to peabodys. U might want to go to Norfolk and check out grandby street.
The house ill be at has private beachfront property. Sup with Peabody's? :lupe: Oh where to get some good seafood?

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
Man beach weekend was crazy! Every where u turned someone was getting arrested. They had the officers on horses everywhere. I even heard someone got shot in the head. ( I don't believe it though)

yeah it was wild. that college booty that was out there :ohlawd:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
The house ill be at has private beachfront property. Sup with Peabody's? :lupe: Oh where to get some good seafood?
Peabodys is wack to me. Well u will be with your girl so I guess it doesn't matter don't wear boots if u go which I suggest u don't. The only time I would go to peabodys these days is if I was walking the beach with friends and we got bored enough to go in.

And the voodoo club is no longer a gay club by the way.

I don't know where u can get good seafood from cause I just hang on the beach really. Sorry.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Ill will probably head out 1 night but more than likely I be at the house chilling and grilling. I might do that Norfolk, thanks for advice

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
What Captain Georges price now? 45.00 dollars a head?