What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Falling down some stairs. I thought I was alright, but the next day I couldn't lift my left leg.....felt like someone had a dagger and was stabbing me in my spine.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Had a car accident.

Ended up pinching various nerves along my spine and jammed up my lower back enough to interrupt nerve signals to my leg.

I was basically walking on one leg for a year. Couldn't sit without having a sharp pain like I got stabbed in my lower back. Couldn't balance myself on my left leg. I remember almost tearing up it was so bad one day.

Not being able work out or do anything involving my back was depressing.

Eventually I found a badass chiropractor. Took him about 6 months but he finally got me working. I still can feel it some days but otherwise I'm pain free.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Broke my hip when I was 14. Not a fracture, a clean break. Luckily I passed out after about 35 minutes and the hospital was generous with the morphine:ahh:.
bedridden for 6 weeks 7 months of rehab. Never really felt the same way about playing sports since :ld:.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My appendix ruptured last year and that was the worst shyt ever.

I had to drive myself to the hospital and was all over the road because I was no shyt about to pass out.

I threw up so much that my stomach couldn't process anymore stuff to come out that I started puking bile.

After I woke up from emergency surgery, the doc said I could have died if I didn't come when I did.
Mines ruptured when I was 14. Didn't know it ruptured till about 3 days and decided it was time to go to the emergency room. Puss ball the size of a soft ball. They were talking about cutting out a huge chunk of my intestine at first. They installed a catheter while I was awake...Also had to put a "central line/feeding tube" into my heart while awake.

Basically they had to do a lot of shyt to me that was so time sensitive, they didn't have time to put me under.

2 horrendous weeks in the hospital and I was all better.

When I was 22 I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed and that was a walk in the park in comparison.

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Broke my hip when I was 14. Not a fracture, a clean break. Luckily I passed out after about 35 minutes and the hospital was generous with the morphine:ahh:.
bedridden for 6 weeks 7 months of rehab. Never really felt the same way about playing sports since :ld:.
:damn::huhldup::sadbron:

What happened breh? The pain before you passed out must have been the truth

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i honestly can't even think of nothing

i fell off a bike once but it wasn't nothing major

never broke an arm, leg, etc

never been shot, beat up, slapped, stabbed, etc

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I don't know what it was but one night my arm was killing me! the blood in my upper arm was flowing sluggishly and so it felt like the blood was getting backed up and every 10 seconds it would expand to painful levels and move slowly down my arm. and it went on for most of the night!!:sadbron::sadbron:

it's never happened since and I pray to God it doesnt happen again:sadcam:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
MRSA infection in my sciatic nerve. First time in my life I refused medical tests to diagnose the problem (didn't want to be moved). Was in so much pain I had to be sedated just to get a MRI. That was AFTER 100+ mcg of fentanyl, 3 mg of dialuded and a nerve block.

Still on pill dialuded and fentanyl for pain.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ive had a knife go a inch into my stomach
and would gladly accept getting hit with the
remix again before a toothache.
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg