Whats the point of working when you can hustle?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
that's so not true

a very high percentage of small cash based businesses are laundering cash... like almost all of them. you'd be surprised

yeah sure if you open up a front business, but straight laundering aint happenin breh

it will get found soon enough, then you got a serious case on your head

unless u move to another country :mjpls:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well im not workin no minimum wage job when i can get more money faster and easier :manny:

Get in the construction gig(painting, carpentry, etc), you can make min 80+ a day minimum, and work is easier to come by than applying for Best Buy/McDonald's/etc.

That or
Cut hair; learn web design(W3schools, Youtube), or do computer repairs

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
nikka im 17, why df would i work a minimum wage job with MINIMUM hours dumbass? i'll be gettin like 70 dollars a fucc week HO when i can jus hustle here and there until i get a real degree and get a good payin job

ho ass nikka

go bacc to simpin online hoz fucc boy

YOU EVER WONDER WHY SOME SMALL TIME DEALERS WORK NORMAL JOBS? USUALLY WITH TEMP AGENCIES TOO.

1. IT KEEPS YOU OFF THE TAX RADAR. GIVES YOU PROOF OF INCOME TO BUY shyt.

2. EXPOSES YOU TO CLIENTS THE EASY WAY. MILK THE WORKFORCE THEN MOVE ON TO ANOTHER ASSIGNMENT AFTERWARDS OR COLLECT UNEMPLOYMENT FOR A BIT IF YOU WANT A VACATION.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
When i say work, i mean working for like 7-15 dollars and shyt.

Where do you think most people start off in a company?

Being a college graduate with no real work experience.... have fun with that. To get a good job, a lot of graduates even intern while in school. That usually means getting paid nothing, or very little.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
YOU EVER WONDER WHY SOME SMALL TIME DEALERS WORK NORMAL JOBS? USUALLY WITH TEMP AGENCIES TOO.

1. IT KEEPS YOU OFF THE TAX RADAR. GIVES YOU PROOF OF INCOME TO BUY shyt.

2. EXPOSES YOU TO CLIENTS THE EASY WAY. MILK THE WORKFORCE THEN MOVE ON TO ANOTHER ASSIGNMENT AFTERWARDS OR COLLECT UNEMPLOYMENT FOR A BIT IF YOU WANT A VACATION.

Or you can register a Delaware LLC, find a way to launder money into your corporate account, and give yourself a paycheck like a regular employee.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When i say work, i mean working for like 7-15 dollars and shyt. If you got a GOOD job then coo...
Other than that i dont see the point in slaving yourself to barely make ends meat when you can just hustle and get paid more anyways.

It takes you one hour to make 10 dollars, think about that. Hustlin you can have 100 in that same hour. shyt is dumb to me

Everyone who makes real money is working hard as hell.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know but its worth it. I can work hard for 60k a year, not so much for 80 dollars a week :smh:

If you are working for 80 dollars a week you should be working harder to find a way to make more money through education and ideas. Without that you will be a broke loser like many of your peers and their families, if not your own.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If you are working for 80 dollars a week you should be working harder to find a way to make more money through education and ideas. Without that you will be a broke loser like many of your peers and their families, if not your own.

Da big homie dropped out in 10th grade, never got convicted of a charge and been hustlin since then. nikka owns his own crib, 2 cars, and travels bacc n forth from ATL when he wants. That nikka put me on game. Why spend all dat money on college, when u can hustle n make the same as a nikka with a degree? Dis nikka dont even sell no hard drugs either, nor is he a jacc boy anymore

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Da big homie dropped out in 10th grade, never got convicted of a charge and been hustlin since then. nikka owns his own crib, 2 cars, and travels bacc n forth from ATL when he wants. That nikka put me on game. Why spend all dat money on college, when u can hustle n make the same as a nikka with a degree? Dis nikka dont even sell no hard drugs either, nor is he a jacc boy anymore

When i say education i mean aquiring knowledge in a field that can give you the ability to make money. This can be done through formal education or more unorthodox methods. If you think you can make money outside of the system good luck but like anything, it takes education, a great understanding of the rules and a lot of luck. Obviously, the consequences for failure carry greater consequences then more conventional methods. Good luck.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Crime doesn't pay until you're doing it from a board room. Zay, you're not getting money and your boy's lifestyle WILL catch up to him. Trust me.

By the way, never ever underestimate the value of a great benefits package. Health insurance is way more useful than people think.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If you are gonna hustle... Get in do your thing and get out. Turn that dirty money into a legit business

Most people that make a lifelong career out of it end up getting fukked

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
If you are gonna hustle... Get in do your thing and get out. Turn that dirty money into a legit business

Most people that make a lifelong career out of it end up getting fukked
Some of the best hustlers are these white kids that deal drugs while they're getting their degree. I hate to be racist but they were WAYYY better at it than any Black drug dealers I've dealt with. Yeah, they have thier advantages and they leverage them well. But I think the best part is the fact that they do exactly as you said. They get in, stack chips, and get out, often times maintaining a legal hustle on the side.