Whats the point of working when you can hustle?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What type of legal hustle get you a 100 dollars a hour :comeon:

And @ OP more people probably don't hustle because that Possesion with Intent to distribute is a mudafukker and they stick you in the same Lunch line with Murderers and the Rapists

what type of legal hustle get you 100 dollars a hour ?? ?? What type of legal hustle get you money ? Man im from the bay, everythin out here a hustle.. legally or illegally... From the clothes to music to promoting to whatever..

not saying everything is 100 dollars a hour, or even 10 dollars a hour.. or illegal or legal .. its just fukked up that the first thing that come to your mind when someone says hustle is "HIGH RISK/HIGH REWARD.. GETTING SHOT BY RIVALS" what kind of dumb shyt is that ?

:ufdup:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
what type of legal hustle get you 100 dollars a hour ?? ?? What type of legal hustle get you money ? Man im from the bay, everythin out here a hustle.. legally or illegally... From the clothes to music to promoting to whatever..

not saying everything is 100 dollars a hour, or even 10 dollars a hour.. or illegal or legal .. its just fukked up that the first thing that come to your mind when someone says hustle is "HIGH RISK/HIGH REWARD.. GETTING SHOT BY RIVALS" what kind of dumb shyt is that ?

:ufdup:

What I meant by High risk/high reward. Had nothing to do with any thing illegal. You have months when you hustle and can make a knot... Then you have your months when broke as fukk and no money coming in. Hustling is a pipe dream by the way... When you make a constant cash flow it becomes a job.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What I meant by High risk/high reward. Had nothing to do with any thing illegal. You have months when you hustle and can make a knot... Then you have your months when broke as fukk and no money coming in. Hustling is a pipe dream by the way... When you make a constant cash flow it becomes a job.

thats because the people hustlin aint really hustlers.. they jsut too lazy to work a job and are content makin little money..

the real hustlers really out there hustling at they hustle, hustle hard enough that they end up owning multiple of whatever they hustling (rim shops, car shops, bbq places, restaurants, WHATEVER) that they never have to work again except to seek out new places to put a new location of their hustle..

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
thats because the people hustlin aint really hustlers.. they jsut too lazy to work a job and are content makin little money..

the real hustlers really out there hustling at they hustle, hustle hard enough that they end up owning multiple of whatever they hustling (rim shops, car shops, bbq places, restaurants, WHATEVER) that they never have to work again except to seek out new places to put a new location of their hustle..

Are you self employed?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i say work, i mean working for like 7-15 dollars and shyt. If you got a GOOD job then coo...
Other than that i dont see the point in slaving yourself to barely make ends meat when you can just hustle and get paid more anyways.

It takes you one hour to make 10 dollars, think about that. Hustlin you can have 100 in that same hour. shyt is dumb to me

Because you can't hustle forever. At some point, you're going to end up in jail, or looking for a job. When that time comes, you're going to have a fukked up time answering one of two questions.

1. Are you a convicted felon.
2. Why is there a 10-year gap in your employment history?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Why not hustle when ur in college until you can get a good paying job instead of workin at mcdonalds?

:youngsabo: we outchea doing both

But "hustling" isnt for everybody, and on top of that its not as easy to put into play. You dont just "hustle", it takes time to build up steady income doing a 'hustle' to even be on par with a job. And anybody that hustles can tell you that.
Everything from pushin bud to web/graphic design, u dont just wake up one day and start making hella money. It takes time to build it up​

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When i say work, i mean working for like 7-15 dollars and shyt. If you got a GOOD job then coo...
Other than that i dont see the point in slaving yourself to barely make ends meat when you can just hustle and get paid more anyways.

It takes you one hour to make 10 dollars, think about that. Hustlin you can have 100 in that same hour. shyt is dumb to me

Come to Duval, I got you on that starter pack :shaq: