Whats the point of working when you can hustle?

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Work is constant. It's a guaranteed check every week or two weeks or month, however you get paid. Hustling - Illegally, you got what everybody said in this thread already. You literally lose everything & have to start over :sadbron:

The legal hustle is more of a what do you do or what can you do. If you have a steady clientele of what you do, then yea, it's a come up.

I bowl on the side & basically run a website throughout the day. I don't really make shyt on the website but I make hella dough bowling until my name circulates or someone just wants to challenge the good bowler. Either way, some months I might be up in the stacks & some months I might be at a couple of stacks.

Basically, it just depends on what you do & how you do it

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Some of y'all have already said it that "hustlin" is extremely risky. A legal job/legal hustle is much more stable. I know so many nyggaz who decided to hit the block and get it how they live. Yeah them nyggaz was gettin gwap for a while, shinin in new whips, fresh fits ,the whole 9. But when the feds swept my entire hood. Them nyggaz got football numbers. Feds was watchin them cats for 14 months,makin undercover buys, serveillance etc. Built a case and swept damn near everybody that was hustlin. Plus the aded pressure/stress of gettin your azz shot out there/robbed etc. It ain't worth it. Unless u a 2 or 3 time felon with no skills, no education and u can't get hired, then I guess u gotta get your paper from the block. But the OP sounds a lil wet behind the ears askin this question. Nyggaz take penetentary chances out there everyday hustlin. Don't do it, please don't do it!:heh:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
When i say work, i mean working for like 7-15 dollars and shyt. If you got a GOOD job then coo...
Other than that i dont see the point in slaving yourself to barely make ends meat when you can just hustle and get paid more anyways.

It takes you one hour to make 10 dollars, think about that. Hustlin you can have 100 in that same hour. shyt is dumb to me

HUSTLING AIN'T FOR EVERYBODY. YOU CAN GET 100 IN THAT SAME HOUR BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NEXT 7? WHAT ABOUT YOUR PENSION? INSURANCE? IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO INTERRUPT YOUR EMPLOYMENT YOU CAN GET UNEMPLOYMENT. THERE IS A REASON PEOPLE ARE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT SELF EMPLOYMENT. TAXES IS ANOTHER THING.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy was eating like crazy for 8 years..easily 10k-20k a month every month
I even started to think he wouldn't get hurt but two weeks ago he got caught with 40 grams of coke. Got so used to winning he was out there with product everywhere like it was a wallet. You fit the profile, whatever profile they want to pin on you. Sometimes i wonder about some of these white dudes out there, they can go anywhere and blend in. The law is less interested in hurting them even if they did know.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:mjpls: Networking ... the more you know the more you grow

This as well. Not only networking but also helping the people you network with by providing some kind of value. You always wanna get somebody to have to "owe you one".