What's The Point of Rooting/Modding Your Android?

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Go ahead and flash a custom rom on that Infuse breh. You won't be disappointed

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
All of the above... to add... you only really risk not having something not working of you don't read or get flash happy....if you read properly (i.e. rom release threads on xda) you will know what's working or not before you flash... Not to mention Nandroid backups>>>

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Third-party ROMS, Samsung said that ICS wouldn't be able to run on my Galaxy S but here I am styling and running 4.0.4 :heh:

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Third-party ROMS, Samsung said that ICS wouldn't be able to run on my Galaxy S but here I am styling and running 4.0.4 :heh:

Pretty much, Samsung is absolute trash when it comes to providing updates. It's disgusting and shameful.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Pretty much, Samsung is absolute trash when it comes to providing updates. It's disgusting and shameful.

The carriers control the release of the updates more than often..and Samsung has gotten MUCH better with releasing new updates.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Go to this forum and flash any of the ICS ROM's. Read the instructions carefully. It is generally very easy to flash but if this is your first time be sure not to rush through.

Infuse 4G Android Development - xda-developers

You wont regret. It will be like you got a new phone.

Dude, this forum is beautiful and it's noob video is hilarious.

[ame=http://youtu.be/JmvCpR45LKA]You are a Noob on XDA-Developers - YouTube[/ame]