What's the point of exchanging pictures?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, OP. Men want pics all the time. Even after you've sent them a few, they keep asking for more. It's pretty annoying.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
See above answer. Not so much holding out, I had forgotten I signed up and don't check because i don't think I want anyone right now... If they cant help me study or pass the NCLEX - who cares... dikk is always floating around.

I have a full body shot of me on a bridge, I'm pretty proud of my shape, so I usually have those kind of pictures up. Yes, they will get a sample of what they'd see in real life.

The scenario I reference was when I was completing a final - I wasn't going out of my way to interfere with my studies.

The dudes are kinda cheesy though, they don't date and just want to fukk/hookup - boring!
Ahh, OK.

If you're not looking for someone, ANYTHING they ask for will be annoying.

Every dude wants to smash ASAP. Dating is a way to entertain y'all and make you comfortable. For us, dating is boring compared to sleeping with you, at least initially. At 30+, you know how it is.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Ahh, OK.

If you're not looking for someone, ANYTHING they ask for will be annoying.

Every dude wants to smash ASAP. Dating is a way to entertain y'all and make you comfortable. For us, dating is boring compared to sleeping with you, at least initially. At 30+, you know how it is.
Kinda, but not really - first I was on a power kick, no time for dudes just work-socializing; now its all about school.

Yeah, I'm going to have to gracefully bow out - I dont care that much and these men don't understand that.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Looking at pictures is annoying vs seeing you in real life.

No way I could date online.

Yes I can see how that would be boring as shyt.

I only picked this type of dating again because the last time I met someone really great and we're still cool to this day. I'm trying to meet another person like him.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This is my first time in years, so i guess a week. I set up the account and came back to like 40 messages.

It is a pain and I do - after awhile it's stupid... Like invite me somewhere and you'll see me, but I'm not setting shyt up.

Have you said this to one of the pic-hunters?
If not, start doing it.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Kinda, but not really - first I was on a power kick, no time for dudes just work-socializing; now its all about school.

Yeah, I'm going to have to gracefully bow out - I dont care that much and these men don't understand that.
Good move.

It's not for dudes to understand. The natural assumption is, if you're online, you're looking.
Yes I can see how that would be boring as shyt.

I only picked this type of dating again because the last time I met someone really great and we're still cool to this day. I'm trying to meet another person like him.
I never understand women's logic in meeting men in certain places. It's all the same men. The men at the club are the men at church, online, etc. That dude you met is not exclusively online. You could've met him anywhere he hangs out, works, shops, etc.

Why do you think you'd be more successful online? Don't you think you get a more accurate impression in person?

If he's so great, why are y'all not seeing each other?

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Good move.

It's not for dudes to understand. The natural assumption is, if you're online, you're looking.

I never understand women's logic in meeting men in certain places. It's all the same men. The men at the club are the men at church, online, etc. That dude you met is not exclusively online. You could've met him anywhere he hangs out, works, shops, etc.

Why do you think you'd be more successful online? Don't you think you get a more accurate impression in person?

If he's so great, why are y'all not seeing each other?

Yes, men are all the same.

Well the one I reference lives in another county and other than him approaching me online, I would have never been in his circle to meet him (SVP, Rhode Scholar, etc)

I think I am good at discernment, so it matters little online or in person. I think the benefit of online is I could meet someone from San Diego or Phoenix as opposed to waiting until I go out there and bumping into them.

Oh we are not together because he's been snipped so he's not willing to have any more children and that is a deal breaker.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at pictures is annoying vs seeing you in real life.

No way I could date online.

I could date online but not for an extended period of time. It would have to eventually go to phone conversations/text messages and then a meeting. That has to happen within a few months.